In an evolving business climate, business leaders need to combine technology and
management practice to link business and technology. This assignment involves
contextualising the knowledge that exists within theoretical constructs about managing
innovation in technological innovation to your organisation, with the aim of conducting
inquiries that critically evaluate how your organisation manages technology. Technological
or digital innovation strategy should vary depending on the unique organisational context.
Using the material covered within this module, you seek to understand your organisation
such that context specific insights about how your organisation does this are created.
Using these inquires, you reflect on how you can use them to develop your Intellectual /
Professional Skills & Abilities and Personal Value Attributes
The assignment supports the creation of a portfolio of evidence towards your chosen
technical pathway specialism. Understanding how the competencies involved in managing
technology are specific to your organisational context, is a fundamental element of your
The report required is made up of 3 linked parts:
1. Exploring Innovation how does your organisation seek to decide what to work on and develop?
2. Executing Innovation how does your organisation seek to then develop that opportunity?
3. Exploiting Innovation what challenges does it encounter to ensure the maximum
return (or Value for Money) is obtained
- Monetary Policy
- In an evolving business climate, business leaders need to combine technology and management practice to link business and technology. This assignment involves contextualising the knowledge that exists within theoretical constructs about managing innovation in technological innovation to your organisation, with the aim of conducting inquiries that critically evaluate how your organisation manages technology.
- what is the evidence that media coverage of terrorist attacks leads to more terrorist attacks, according to Nacos?
- How does “Teen Court,” sometimes referred to as “peer” or “youth” court work? What are the pros and cons? Please explore the Pima County Teen Court website. Can teens do it better? How do you see teen courts making an impact in a community? Please investigate to find if there is one in your state or a neighboring state. How is it administered and what has the impact been for the community?
- Select any pornography related issue or story in the news this week. This assignment should be a minimum of one (1) page with a summary of the article or event with a link to the story where the information was obtained, as well as proper MLA / APA (your choice) citations.
- POW Review Paper
- Do you see any parallels in the purpose clauses and the number of young people incarcerated? What are your thoughts?
- What are some of the particular challenges associated with inmates with special needs in jail and prison populations? Analyze the implications of releasing the elderly, the mentally ill, and other special needs inmates back into society and discuss the necessary care or medical treatments after release.
- Please review PBS article on the four teens first. Present mitigating factors for each the four (4) teens [in the PBS Frontline article] that would support each one remaining in juvenile court. Please provide specific reasons for each juvenile.
- Compare and contrast the four market structures. Monopoly, Perfect Competition, Oligopoly and Monopolistic Competition. Compare the different types of business organizations.