Choose any of the topics below after reading the Overview
Choose an essay prompt
Unanticipated Star Text Transformation: Analyze a celebrity whose star text was unexpectedly transformed by publicity and/or audience practices outside of their control at a specific time in their career. Explain first their star text just before the change. Then describe the unexpected transformation and its impact. How specifically did the celebrity attempt to counter or engage with this change? Ultimately, what does your case study demonstrate about the role the press and/or public plays in co-authoring star texts?
Niche Media: Pick an ad-supported niche content provider (e.g., a website or cable channel) that caters to a demographic niche (e.g., age, race, gender, or sexuality). How does it present the value of the niche to advertisers? How does it define who is included as part of this niche? How has this changed over time? How does it represent its niche in its content choices? Again, how has this changed over time? Ultimately, what does your case study reveal about constructing an audience in niche economics?
Reviled . . . and Loved: Choose a media text overwhelmingly lambasted by critics but loved by a segment of fans. What overall criticism(s) did professional critics (not random commenters) make about the text? Apply these arguments to Adorno on mass media industrialization. What overall reason did fans cite in their appreciation of the text? Apply what they praise about it to Fiske’s conception of structuring social relations or embarrassment. Ultimately, what does your example illustrate about the relationship between critics and fans?
- Analyze a celebrity whose star text was unexpectedly transformed by publicity and/or audience practices outside of their control at a specific time in their career.
- Explain how qualitative research methods can be applied to understanding adult student expectations and experiences with instructors in online classes.
- Write an analysis of King’s Letter from Birmingham Jail, plus a works cited page.
- Explain how you would punish the three classmates who were bullying her?
- What is the role of a prosecutor and defense attorney?
- Explain how and why a certain research program will help meet my professional goals.
- List and briefly discuss the top 5 Priority Health Needs for the community that were identified by the CHNA document.
- Write a paper on “How to solve a problem in global business?”
- How is a will created? Under what circumstances can a will be challenged?
- Describe the role of insulin in the metabolism of glucose, fat, and protein. Also, discuss how insulin is related to the manifestations of diabetes.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS