Initial Post Instructions
After exploring different types of graphs this week, it is unfortunate to learn that there are sometimes misleading graphs used in the news, politics, medicine, etc. in order to sway a decision or belief. Some items to watch out for in graphs are
Is there a title that explains what the graph is displaying?
Are numbers on the axis spaced out proportionally or have they been varied to create a dramatic impression?
Is the graph too loud? Does it have too many components that it distracts from content?
Are there sources cited to know where the data came from?
Use the internet to find a misleading graph. Key Terms to Search: Misleading Graphs
Provide a screenshot of the graph
Cite the Source
Explain why the graph is misleading
Explain how you would fix the graph so it is not misleading.
Explain why the creator of the misleading graph would want to create the graph in the first place.
- Are numbers on the axis spaced out proportionally or have they been varied to create a dramatic impression?
- What are the basic processes underlying the sense of vision?
- What is the purpose of sleep and how is it important to your overall functioning?
- Explain how and why did social divisions change significantly from the ancient western world to the feudal period to the early modern era?
- Explain how and in what ways did the role of religion, faith, and belief change from ancient societies to medieval societies in the west?
- How and in what ways did the role of religion, faith, and belief change from ancient societies to medieval societies in the west? In your response, explore at least three specific cases from the earliest human societies to the beginning of the early modern period in Europe to illustrate your ideas.
- Write a paper on the case for the democratization of heath data for research and decision making the VODAN Africa Project
- analyzes how current research supports the PICOT, as well as identifies what is known and what is not known in the evidence.
- Describe the technical and business reasons for each choice, citing other resources as appropriate.
- Why and how should the company migrate to 2016 AD?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS