Here are the instructions for the paper. I do need an outline and an annotated bibliography and am willing to pay extra for that.
You will work on a project where you begin with a question or a hypothesis relevant to Human Biology and scrutinize the claims and perspectives forwarded in websites, books, media reports, and scientific articles. Although you may be looking at ideas found in popular media, you will be supporting your critique using peer-reviewed scientific research. You may also conduct new research on the topic. Example questions are: What is the cause of human skin color variation? Why is the rate of diabetes/cancer increasing? Why is there cultural variation in wet-nursing? Are rates of orthopedic injury related to lifestyle factors? What is the origin of HIV/AIDS? What is a natural human diet? Why do humans differ in resistance/susceptibility to diseases? Are humans monogamous? How well does evolutionary psychology explain human behavior? A strong project will explore multiple avenues of explanation to a question, specifically collaborating across the disciplinary spectrum of the major.
The capstone project consists of two parts. First, each student will write a 12-15 page paper detailing their case study. Double spaced. 12 font, Times New Roman. One inch margins, no extra spaces between paragraphs. You can add some diagram or figure or scheme that helps the reader. If you add a figure, you need to have a figure legend and you need to refer to it in the text.
You will be expected to submit the first 2 pages of the paper before submitting your final paper at the end of the semester. The rough draft will be worth 5% and the final paper will be worth 25%.
Second, during our final classes, you will present your research to the rest of the class. Presentations can take the form of a slide presentation, a public service announcement, poster, etc. Have fun with it! Following the presentation, we will discuss it. We will only have about 10-15 minutes for each student (presentation and discussion combined), so aim for an 8-10 minute presentation.
- Whats in a Name of an Ethics Code?
- What can you do to prepare for your first meeting with clients from a different culture than yours?
- Consider the healthcare work environment and identify two specific sources of conflict.
- What do Yu Hua and Primo Levi tell us about the survivals of human beings in wars and revolutions of the 20th century? What are the significant messages from their works regarding human survivals? Why do these stories of survivals matter in understanding world history since 1815?
- Write paper Covid-19 Vaccination are you for the vaccine or against it.
- Write a paper on The history of the Tango (dance) and its influence/impact on society/other art forms.
- Discuss the origin region or regions of your topic, with specific attention to the geographic qualities of the region that influenced the development of your topic.
- Prepare a short report that evaluates the possible explanations as to why your facilitys overall CMI was higher or lower than the benchmark facility, the county, and the state average for each year.
- Discuss the elegant economy of the women in Our Society at Cranford. For instance, what class values does such a system perpetuate?
- ? Are rates of orthopedic injury related to lifestyle factors? What is the origin of HIV/AIDS? What is a natural human diet?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS