In the attachments, I have added the overall instructions for the research paper. In addition, the instructions say to go based on (Chapter 11 examples) in order to create and follow the outline for the report. I have added the images from chapter 11 for reference.
THIS PAPER MUST BE SINGLE-SPACED.
Below are the main things I need in the 4 pages: (Introduction, Report body, and conclusion) (This can be found in the main instructions)
The introduction section of your report must contain your research question, narrowed, focused, and clearly stated; a scope statement (specifying exactly what you are including and excluding); and the purpose of the study i.e., why it is important. In the introduction also briefly describe your research strategy along with what indexes and databases you searched. Do this in such a way that the reader will feel confident that you are systematically and thoroughly covering all the necessary ground and that your information will be complete and
credible. Make sure you list within the sources and methods section those sources that supplied the most meaningful support for your report conclusions.
Use the information in Chapter 11 to develop your introduction. Definitions are needed if you are using any important terms in a way the reader wont immediately understand. As a transition to the report body, give the reader a brief preview of the way your report body will be organized. (Assume some knowledge on the part of the reader; otherwise, your report may be too long and too elementary). Review Chapter 11 in the textbook for formatting your report.
The report body contains the information you found. Use a system of headings and sub-headings and at least one exhibit (visual/graphic. Use in-text references, done according to APA style. An example is (Denton, 2002); this in-text note would refer a reader to your References page, which must also be done in APA style. See Appendix B on proper APA style documentation and use www.apastyle.org for online references. You can also use the APA web sources referenced on the university library website.
The conclusion contains a summary of each main section and any inferences you can draw on the basis of the summary. You should have multiple paragraphs in your conclusion. Make sure you answer your research question within your conclusion through the use of an overall report-concluding paragraph. Also, make sure that you include your recommendations in the conclusion section.
- Correctly and clearly describe what the text is about a 3-4 sentence summary of the main questions, goals, methods, and conclusions of the text.
- How do you reconcile conflicting conceptions of what the law is versus traditions of polygamy Comparative law case study in the concept of polygamy in Nepal and United States: law, tradition, and rights.
- Briefly describe your research strategy along with what indexes and databases you searched.
- write an informative essay that analyzes the impact of dreams and aspirations on the lives and relationships of the people and characters in these texts. Along with information from the selections, include research from at least three other credible print and digital sources to support your ideas.
- Write a persuasive research paper that meets the guidelines and is worth 50 points (i.e., 50% of the final grade). Be sure to see the Rubric. See also the research papers at the Arak site.
- Prepare a shortened version of your Final Paper (at least four pages) by including the following:
- Why are water rights important to Native Americans?
- Research and select a sample strategic plan in an industry with which you are familiar or interested.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation for the Sun Coast Remediation research project to communicate the findings and suggest recommendations. Please use the following format:
- Write a paper on Negotiation Skills related to an organization of choice.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS