Briefly explain the ethical theories of Deontology and Utilitarianism. That is, based on class texts and your understanding, state the guiding principles of these ethical theories and clearly explain how they are different when it comes to analyzing ethical issues. Second, I want you to apply these ethical theories to the following situation (that is, discuss and clearly explain how the ethical dilemma would need to be resolved based on a Utilitarian approach and a Deontology approach). Make sure to cite and discuss specific passages from the Rachels and Rachels readings to support your discussion:
“A COVID-19 vaccine mandate has been implemented at a local hospital and requires that all employees provide proof of vaccination in order to maintain their employment. While most employees have acted in accord with the mandate, a nurse employed at the hospital has declined to be vaccinated and is protesting the vaccine mandate as unethical. The lead hospital administrator is evaluating the nurse’s case and whether or not to terminate her employment or allow her to maintain her position without being vaccinated.”
What should she (the hospital administrator) conclude based on a Utilitarian perspective? What should she conclude based on a Deontological perspective? Would her conclusions be the same or different based on these theories?”
- Briefly explain the ethical theories of Deontology and Utilitarianism.
- Explain what a profession is based on your readings of Bayles and Meyers (i.e. discuss their central/essential qualities of professions).
- Describe how your study will be designed and organized. If you are conducting an experiment, discuss your independent, dependent, and control variables.
- Explain how you would apply organizational skills to math problems in real world situations.
- if you were the owner of the company what solution could fix account sharing to make netflix more profitable?
- Write an argumentation/persuasion essay using any approach as a method of development.
- In what ways does her view stand in stark opposition of Hallies critic?
- Is it a “typical” self-care activity for someone who identifies similarly?
- Explain how your HCO has incorporated these changes, be specific by providing examples of the change and how the system adapted.
- Discuss how the action research proposal relates to your specialization within the EdD program.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS