a) State whether it is an acceptable or poor research topic. (5)
b) Explain your answer. (5)
An investigation into social media.
An investigation of how the COVID-19 epidemic impacted logistics at Company XYZ in 2020.
An investigation into customer service at Pick n Pay.
An investigation into how food packaging colours influence consumer perceptions of the product.
2. Below are five research objectives. For each one:
a) State whether the type of research approach will be exploratory, descriptive or causal and explain your answer. (10)
b) State whether the most appropriate research methodology to use would be qualitative or quantitative and explain your answer. (10)
To understand University X student perceptions of University X’s online learning platform.
To determine the relationship between price reductions of Product X and subsequent sales of Product X.
To identify how many of College X’s students have permanent access to the Internet at their residence.
To identify the demographics of Company X’s customers.
To assess the effectiveness of medicine A on coughs, runny noses, chest pain and sore throats.
3. Identify three (3) conditions under which it is appropriate to use random sampling.
4. Identify two conditions under which it is appropriate to use non-probability sampling.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS