2. Explain 3 quality objectives that need to be achieved in your project.
3. Explain which stakeholders you have consulted and why.
5. Identify quality objectives and standards with input from relevant stakeholders
6. Consult with project team and stakeholders on quality requirements
7. Provide 3 quality metrics that you will use to measure the quality of the project and any product outputs you’re expecting in your project.
8. Explain how the metric applies to the quality of the project and any product output it is being used to measure.
9. Develop quality metrics for the project and any product output in a quality management plan
10. Provide the current baseline for each of the 3 metrics you have identified as your metrics. The baseline measures are the current standards and levels that are being achieved prior to the commencement of your project. You may wish to use the table below to present the existing baselines
11. Explain what methods and tools you will use throughout the project to manage the necessary quality required to ensure the deliverables of the project, as well as the quality objectives.
12. Provide a list of the people that will be involved in implementing, measuring and monitoring the plan. Include their name, title, role and responsibilities eg. quality control, quality assurance, quality monitoring, etc
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS