3. Apply operations management tools and techniques to business problems
4. Approach and manage data and information, problem solving and decision making effectively
5. Analyse data and information using relevant operations management tools and concepts
6. Apply analytical and problem-solving skills to decision problems in business management
a Compare the productivity after Bonus with the initial productivity.
b) Determine the appropriate bonus per hour for the workers under the bonus scheme if the cost per piec e is £70 both before and after the scheme.
Q2.As the Cottrell Bicycle Co. of St. Louis completes plans for its new assembly line, it identifies 25 different tasks in the production process. VP of Operations Jonathan Cottrell now faces the job of balancing the line. He lists precedences and provides time estimates for each step based on work-sampling techniques. His goal is to produce 1,000 bicycles per standard 40-hour workweek.
a) To minimize the cost, how many units should be ordered each time an order is placed? What is the total annual inventory cost, including the cost of the units?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS