Assessment 1 : Lecture Guideline
Executive summary ( words not counted)
1.Cover Page : To include:
2.Table of Contents
3.Acronyms and Definition
5.1 The nature of the selected Sector. As an example let’s take the Pharmaceutical sector.A description of the kind of growth of the sector, Its R&D expenditure, world’s leading Pharma companies etc. can be stated. Use facts & data in charts etc. to illuminate your points.
5.2 The Ethical dilemmas / Key issues facing the sector, critical business situations & some decisions taken by the companies. One may indicate the huge fine paid by leading companies and the reason for same. Some key issues can be:
Corruption and the huge fines paid, Use of unpublished data, Lobbying ,Unethical promotions, continuous price hikes ,rebranding prescription products ,Animal Testing etc..
5.1 & 5.2 can take approx. 300 words.
5.3 Contextual Analysis : Out of the key issues listed in 5.2 above, let’s take for example the issue of Animal Testing. This can have: Pharma R&D network giving various stages, development & manufacturing, number of animals used etc.
5.4 Stakeholder Analysis: You may use Mendelow’s Matrix( level of interest Vs power)
5.3 & 5.4 can take approx. 400 words.
5.5 Normative Ethical Theories: Apply Consequentialist and Non Consequentialist theories to the Key issue in the example –Animal Testing.
5.6 Apply Virtue Ethics theory.
5.7 Apply Triple Font (TFT) Theory.
5.3 to 5.7 can take approx. 1000 words.
5.8 Recommendations & conclusion.
5.8 can take approx. 300 words.
- Use of evidence to support arguments.
- Use of academic literature (30% of marks)
- Wikipedia not recommended. Be careful with US references.
- UWL Harvard Referencing.
- Analysis must be a critical analysis
- Recommendations & Conclusion must arise from the analysis.
- The number of words indicated for various sections are approximate. You may change it. It tries to show where the focus should be.
- This is only a guideline. What is expected is a display of clear understanding of the principles and the students ability to see practical situations through the eyes of theory and show skill in finding good ethical solutions.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS