Read the two articles and –View the video provided. Then complete parts (a), (b), (c), and (d) below. Answer each separately.
(a) Provide a 1-to-2-page synopsis* of what was covered in the reading materials and video provided on carbohydrates and the immune system. [This can be presented in OUTLINE form.]
(b) Before reading and viewing the video on this material what did you believe about how consuming carbohydrates affects your immune system? [Whatever you believed BEFORE is the correct answer to this question.]
(c) What did you find that was surprising and/or contrary to what you knew, assumed, and/or had been taught about either carbohydrates and/or the immune system?
(d) What additional questions and/or comments do you have about this material?
Acceptable Sources for Citations
Any .gov website: NIH, USDA, FDA, NSF, NASA, etc.
Journal articles from peer reviewed journals
Medical sites from hospitals, medical schools, health insurance companiesadvice and info is conservative, based on research.
- “What is the role of the registered nurse.”
- Review the article, Visual BalanceMeans Taking Another Look in this weeks Learning Resources and the website Balance in Composition
- Carbohydrates and the Immune System
- : Nutrients, Digestion, and Hormonal Regulation
- write a reflection on the key considerations implemented when communicating with a professional from another discipline.
- Is it better to use language that shows your skills off, or language that is straightforward and fact-based?
- Personal Statment
- The Impact of Support Systems on an International Entrepreneur
- Provide a specific example of a work-related experience when you had to adjust quickly to changes that were implemented that you had no control over.
- Based on John Swales six defining characteristics for Discourse Community.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS