Read Case Study 5-1: Accountabilities, Objectives, and Standards on page 126 of the textbook. Based on the information in the case, create (1) accountabilities, (2) objectives, and (3) standards for this position.
Your answer for Part A should be be two or three pages (typed) in length, and between 600 and 800 words.
Part B – Critical Review (10 marks)
Choose one article for your critical review from among those listed ONLY under Assignment 2 in the ORGB 319 Digital Reading Room. Your review should be two to three pages (typed) in length, and between 600 and 800 words. In your review, make sure that you
• indicate clearly which article you have chosen, including the article’s title, author, and date.
• briefly summarize what the article is about (no more than two paragraphs).
• discuss how the article relates to the course material.
• explain whether or not you agree with the author’s findings, opinions, and conclusions. If you agree with the author, explain why. If not, explain why not.
• use relevant examples, concepts, and theories from the course material to support your positions, and remember to cite all your sources, including the textbook, using APA style
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS