Central themes of the lectures and the readings have been the evolving ideas of equality, democracy, and limited government. Your understanding of these ideas in 2022 may or may not be the same as how the Founders understood these ideas. Evaluate how the Founders’ understood each of these ideas as evidenced by the lectures and specific aspects of the documents you have read, including the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Federalist Papers.
The assignment calls for:
1. An overall, sustained argument in response to the question;
2. It would be helpful to develop a thesis statement and to set it forth at or near the beginning or your essay. The thesis statement provides the reader with the basic point or position you will take and defend in your paper. The form of this statement can be simple and direct (In this essay, I will argue that…), or you might be more imaginative about how you present your basic argument. But at some point early on in an argumentative essay, the reader should have an idea of what your argument will be.
3. Some concepts you may wish to employ as you construct your argument
a. The influence of Enlightenment thinking on the Founders as evidenced by the Declaration
b. The conflict between the Declarations idea of equality and slavery
c. How and why did the Founders balanced the idea of consent of the governed (and majority rule) in a democracy with protection of minority factions as explained in the Federalist Papers?
d. How and why did the Constitution establish a federalist system that limited the powers of the national government?
- Describe the steps in conducting qualitative field research. Be sure to discuss how to prepare for the field as a researcher, in order to do qualitative research and record observations. List and elaborate.
- Why are traditional tests inappropriate for the assessment of ELLs English Language Learners- ? Identify and explain 3 components to adapt the assessment process for bilingual students.
- Choose one type of childhood cancer and discuss pathophysiology and prognosis of the disease.
- Watch the following video that explains the endosymbiotic theory, how the mitochondria were formed, and discuss the basis for this scientific theory (are the evidence provided convincing, yes or no, and why?
- Now that you have written a thesis statement and created an outline for your paper, you will use the critical reading skills practiced in this course to defend your interpretation of the literary text you have chosen to analyze. Keep in mind the importance of close reading or reading between the lines.
- Apple Keynote Review
- Identify the research question, the hypotheses, and the null hypotheses for each study. – Identify the variables and their attributes in each study.
- Is Garcin a coward? Why or why not?
- Central themes of the lectures and the readings have been the evolving ideas of equality, democracy, and limited government.
- You have been hired as a business consultant, who is considered an expert in CSR, to help two environmentally-conscious entrepreneurs who want to start a new company that designs solar-powered cellular phones (NOT a case or charger). The cell phones will run on the Android operating system. The entrepreneurs are looking for advice regarding several decisions they need to make.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER