Task: Answer questions after reading the article by Professor John Quiggin titled, “BHP Offloading of oil and gas holdings shows market has turned on fossil fuel” in The Conversation (18th August 2021). Article provided as a PDF on your Moodle site in the Assessment 3 folder.
Reference the sources in your answer, following the UOW-recommended style of Harvard referencing. Make sure you provide a reference list at the end of each question.
Clearly label the question that you will be answering in your exam response.
1. “Sooner or later, for example, it’s likely that courts will find those responsible for carbon emissions liable for the damage caused by fires, sea level rise and other effects of climate change.”
Do you agree? Justify your position by applying TWO reasons based on Kantianism.
2. J.K. Galbraith in 1968 created the term the dependence effect. Explain the meaning of this term and how it differs from the economist’s traditional faith in consumer sovereignty. Outline the relevance of the dependence effect to the experience of consumers in 2021.
3. Outline the key objective of the divestment campaigns. Explain the alignment of the divestment by BHP of its oil and gas to Woodside and the key objectives of the initial divestment campaigns.
This Comm101 – Business Assignment has been solved by our Business experts at Schooling Best. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive,
plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS