Using ArcGIS Story Maps, generate a map that visualizes the connections between where the food you selected originated from and/or is produced and where it is consumed (i.e. how it gets to you!).
For a tutorial on how to create a map, see:https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/cea22a609a1d4cccb8d54c650b595bc4
Go to: https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories
Click on New Story.
From the dropdown bar, select which kind of map youd like to create.
Create a title for your story
Click on Add Media and then click Add Map
Youll see at tab in the top right corner titled New Express Map. This is a great tool to use to create your map and show relationships between where your food originated, where it is produced, and where it travels to be consumed. You can search your site by location, and then add a photo to accompany each site as you go (just be sure to click done after you add each location/image).
Use the options tab in the left sidebar to customize the look of your map.
Once you create your map, take a screenshot of the map and upload it to this assignment.
- Who was in favor of, and who was against the Central Valley Project? Why were there such strong opinions of it? If you were living in the Central Valley during the 1930s what do you think your opinion of it would be? Would you have supported it?
- Explain in detail how you will go about analyzing your data.
- 6 favorite poet storyboard frames
- Commodity Chain Map
- Community Nursing
- Exit Ticket 8
- Exit Ticket 6
- Exit Ticket 7
- Examine how Ernest Hemingway in A Clean, Well-Lighted Place and Alice Munro in The Beggar Maid use minimalism in order to create an effect or to enhance the meaning of their works
- What are your major 2-3 pricing objectives for this new product? What is your expected final price for this new product? Show how you arrived at this price (e.g., break-even analysis and any other calculation you deem supportive of your conclusion).
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS