Create a PowerPoint presentation for the Sun Coast Remediation research project to communicate the findings and suggest recommendations. Please use the following format:
Slide 1: Include a title slide.
Slide 2: Organize the agenda.
Slide 3: Introduce the project.
Statement of the Problems
Slide 4: Describe information gathered from the literature review.
Slide 5: Include research methodology, design, and methods.
Slide 6: Include research questions and hypotheses
Slides 7 : Explain your data analysis.
Slides 8: Explain your findings.
Slide 9 : Explain recommendations including an explanation of how research-based decision-making can directly affect organizational practices.
Slide 10 Reflect on your experience throughout the course. Provide some of the things you learned and some of the courses takeaways that you can apply to your current or future job.
Slide 11: Include references for your sources.
Your PowerPoint must be a minimum of eleven slides in length (including the title slide and a reference slide).
You are required to narrate your presentation. Utilize the note section to write out your transcript per slide. Ensure the presentation you create is your own authentic work. Ensure that you follow APA guidelines and cite any resources you use.
- Write a persuasive research paper that meets the guidelines and is worth 50 points (i.e., 50% of the final grade). Be sure to see the Rubric. See also the research papers at the Arak site.
- Prepare a shortened version of your Final Paper (at least four pages) by including the following:
- Why are water rights important to Native Americans?
- Research and select a sample strategic plan in an industry with which you are familiar or interested.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation for the Sun Coast Remediation research project to communicate the findings and suggest recommendations. Please use the following format:
- Write a paper on Negotiation Skills related to an organization of choice.
- Write a paper on the hist 20th century term paper.
- Discuss the role of corrections and at least two of the serious issues faced by the correctional field.
- What are the five goals of sentencing?
- Describe the cultural beliefs and biases of your chosen subculture, as well as some of their norms and taboos.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS