Choose one of the following topics, and write a short paper (maximum 5 pages typed, double-spaced, with generous margins) on the topic.
1. Critically examine Lockes central claims about the identity of persons through time and the arguments he offers in support of them.
2. Describe and critically evaluate Berkeleys heat-pain/sweet-pleasure argument.
3. Berkeley appeals to cases of sensory variability in defense of his claim that the qualities we immediately perceive are mind-dependent. Describe and critically evaluate his argumentative strategy.
4. Describe and critically evaluate Berkeleys Master Argument.
5. Berkeley thinks his arguments in favor of the mind-dependence of secondary qualities readily extend to primary qualities. Describe and critically evaluate his argumentative strategy for establishing that primary qualities are also mind-dependent.
6. Describe and critically evaluate Hume’s views on the origins of our causal beliefs.
- Describe in detail a Job search strategy and plan of action for a business major student.
- Critically examine Lockes central claims about the identity of persons through time and the arguments he offers in support of them.
- How would you tailor your resume to fit the needs of the company, internship search strategy, strategy to change an existing internship into a job.
- Write an essay on Fundamental or Diverse Learner’s
- What role did speciesism play in the development of racism?
- Brief overview/ introduction of specific problems, issues, and concerns. Describe family members that will be part of treatment by including pertinent information such as: age, race, employment, etc.
- Write a composition using the topic of “Argue for or against the limitation of speed limits”.
- Discuss, analyze, explain, and use specific examples. Be detailed and make your own conclusions.
- Write a research on a social essay on the YCJA in Canada .
- Justify whether a School Counselor should practice science or use the discoveries of science in his practice.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS