Guidance for the Essay Critiquing Organisations Development Activities
Students will base their essay content on the following:
Using the organisation Apple Inc.
Outline the organisations strategic development activities based on one or
more of the following areas:
o Internal Development/Organic Growth (including knowledge
management and environments); o Mergers and Acquisitions;
o Strategic Alliances.
Critique the strategic development activities your organisation has chosen, using academic literature;
Consider the impact of the activities undertaken by the organisation, in relation to themes such as stakeholders, CSR, etc.
Advisory Notes for Students:
The company you choose should have examples of current or recent (within
the last 2 years) strategic development activities outlined above;
The introduction to your essay should outline the strategic development
activities of that company which you are going to focus on in the essay;
The main body of the essay should critique the approaches of the company you have identified, using academic literature (predominantly Academic
If relevant, the main body should also consider the impact of these decisions
in relation other themes such as stakeholders or Corporate Social
The conclusions should summarise the key points of the essay and make a
statement discussing whether the activities chosen by the company have been successful and any potential problems which they may incur.
Please remember that an essay is not meant to DESCRIBE what you have found. Critical Analysis means assessing the different academic viewpoints on a subject, seeing which literature agrees/disagrees with each other AND how that relates to your organisations context, in relation to strategic developments.
- Critique of Apples Development Activities
- Plastic affect the world
- Summarize statements about the group theory characteristics and identify issues needing further study (summary of major points in paper, tying points back to the textbooks)
- Homeless issues in Portland Oregon
- The impact of a Father Figure
- Describe the impact these laws have had on business ethics.
- Provide ONE example of a country under each category as defined above (advanced economies, developing economies, and least developed). Provide the website link and the list of countries you found, Select the LEAST DEVELOPED country from the three countries you picked above and carry out a thorough research of its economy.
- Why do you need to standardize the base? Do we only need to standardize the base if the base used is NaOH? What is a primary standard? Can any acid be a primary standard? Why do we perform multiple trials? What should you expect as the results of multiple trials? Is this what you observed? What do your results tell you?
- Write a 5-6 page paper that briefly describes a situation, this could be a real-life example or one taken from film or a streaming series, (Ideas include The Crown, The West Wing, Suits all offer leadership scenarios). Briefly describe the scenario, (no more than one paragraph), Apply leadership theory (such as Relational, Adaptive or Servant), include system’s thinking, and the learning organization concepts (Senge, 2006) to demonstrate what you have learned throughout this course.
- Research the target market(s), where are they and how do you reach them? What SM platforms does the Festival already use, what frequency of posting? How can they improve what they are already doing? What marketing techniques should they use, what tone in posts, slogans and so on. Give lots of examples, details, suggestions.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS