Here is the suggested layout and the grading criteria for the Data Mining Paper
Title page (running head, title of paper, page numbers, student(s) names, date, course) -grade counted in APA format below
Introduction (abstract not required). Be sure to include introduction to content and purpose statement for the paper – 5 points
Data Mining vs Statistics – summary of how data mining and statistics are similar and different from each other. You should discuss at least 3 similarities and/or differences. – 15 points
Strengths and Weaknesses of Data Mining – summary of strengths and weaknesses of data mining. You should discuss at least 3 strengths and/or weaknesses – 15 points
Stages of a Data Mining Project 15 points
Strategies Used in Data Mining – strategies used in data mining. You should discuss at least 3 (be sure to refer to the worked examples in chapters 5-14 for additional information) – 15 points
Importance of Data Mining in Health Care – now that the course is finished, why do you think data mining is important in health care IT? It is ok to use first person here. – 20 points
Conclusion – briefly summarize the main points of the paper – 5 points
References – age of references is not a factor. You should include your textbook as well as at least 4 other outside sources. EACH section of the paper should include references (some references will likely be included in more than one section). – 5 points (1 point for each reference. Quality of references counts here. APA is counted below)
APA Format/Grammar/Spelling – Title page format, Paper should be written in Times New Roman 12 pt, 1″ margins, double spaced, page numbers, section headings are present, references should be in APA format, no spelling and/or grammar errors
Length – there is NO page limit on this paper. Quality is graded vs quantity. Simply be sure you have covered each of the above areas and don’t focus on page limits. Be sure to not simply list things in the above areas – discuss them thoroughly.
- In at least 300 of your own words, define the terms Nonpain Imagery, Pain Redefinition, Counter-irritation, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, and Acupuncture. Next, explain how each plays a role in managing and controlling clinical pain. Why is this important for you to know in your prospective career field?
- In 300 words Describe at least two behaviors that allow people to lower their cardiovascular risk. What is the DASH diet? How can people effectively manage stress when diagnosed with cardiovascular conditions?
- stress and coping project
- Identify and thoroughly discuss the Expressed Powers of the president as described in the textbook. Be sure to explain each of these powers and how they work: do not just list them. Also be sure to bring in plenty of examples from the textbook, with page numbers, as you write your answers.
- Data Mining in Healthcare
- The use of nudity within religious context and its comparison to the use in the Parable of the Marriage feast
- After reading the supplementary readings (and after performing your own Internet research), in 250 to 300 words (1 page), identify and describe one moral ethical decision-making model.
- Operations Strategies
- What are the ethical and personal dilemmas an officer might face as they participate in work job action? Please explain.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS