This assignment is based on Chapter 19 in Meyers Everything Economic Book and on supplementary readings.
During Week 4, we studied concepts related to the sources of economic growth. This growth benefits society by advancing our well-being and improving our standard of living. At the same time growth has some very significant social and environmental costs. The paper assignment for this course asks you to define and explain the sources of economic growth and to develop a proposal for an economic policy that would encourage and promote each source of growth. The assignment also asks that you provide examples of some of the costs of economic growth and polices to help reduce those costs. First, review Chapter 19 and the following file attached to the assignment folder: Cons Econ Growth & Sust Dev_Smry.docx
You may read other articles as well and include them in your bibliography.
Using these resources:
Define the sources of economic growth and give an example of each of the sources of growth.
Propose one policy for each source of growth that could enhance or strengthen that source.
What are some of the downsides of economic growth? Give an example of a policy that would help to reduce the negative impacts of growth.
Finally, at the conclusion of your paper please include a brief statement reflecting on what you feel you have learned from the assignment and how that learning may be applied to your life or work going forward.
Must be a total of 800 to 1200 words
Your case study is due at the end of Week 7
Include a bibliography with at least two references, presented in APA format
Check your paper for spelling and grammar prior to submission
- How did European colonialism of the late 19th century contribute to the oppression of the local people in Asia and Africa?
- The topic will address Culture and Human Development. Here is a list of topics you can choose from
- Define the sources of economic growth and give an example of each of the sources of growth.
- Quality Healthcare: Measuring NP Performance
- “What is the role of the registered nurse.”
- Review the article, Visual BalanceMeans Taking Another Look in this weeks Learning Resources and the website Balance in Composition
- Carbohydrates and the Immune System
- : Nutrients, Digestion, and Hormonal Regulation
- write a reflection on the key considerations implemented when communicating with a professional from another discipline.
- Is it better to use language that shows your skills off, or language that is straightforward and fact-based?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS