In an effort to extend the research project that began in ED 693, this task requires that candidates complete a methodology section to their paper that outlines a detailed plan to collect data that tests their presented arguments and addresses their research question. The methods described in this section must utilize a qualitative, quantitative, or mixed methods approach, that is reliable and valid, and candidates will discuss this approach in detail. Specific directions are below:
Design (1-2 pages): Describe how your study will be designed and organized. If you are conducting an experiment, discuss your independent, dependent, and control variables. Also, highlight whether or study will utilize a qualitative, quantitative, or mixed methods approach, and provide a rationale that explains why the approach was chosen.
Procedure (1-2 pages): Outline the procedure that will be used to complete your study in a detailed, step-by-step manner. Keep this section concise and detailed and explain the steps you are taking to collect your data, and the order in which the steps occurred.
Participants ( -1 page): Discuss the participants in your study by explaining who you are choosing, and how they will be selected. If you choose random selection to choose your participants, it should also be noted, with an explanation that details why you have chosen this method. You must also discuss the number of participants that will participate in the study, how many were assigned to particular conditions, and the characteristics you are looking for including: age, race/ethnicity, and gender.
Materials ( – 1 page): Discuss the materials used in your study. This could include any measurement tools, equipment, technology.
For each section above, link the methods used to collect your data to any literature and resources that support the methods and cite accordingly using APA format.
In total, the methodology section of your research project should be between 4-6 pages in length.
Refer to Action Research for Teachers. Retrieved from http://www.nefstem.org/teacher_guide/prep/index.htm
(this website is another source)
- Briefly explain the ethical theories of Deontology and Utilitarianism.
- Explain what a profession is based on your readings of Bayles and Meyers (i.e. discuss their central/essential qualities of professions).
- Describe how your study will be designed and organized. If you are conducting an experiment, discuss your independent, dependent, and control variables.
- Explain how you would apply organizational skills to math problems in real world situations.
- if you were the owner of the company what solution could fix account sharing to make netflix more profitable?
- Write an argumentation/persuasion essay using any approach as a method of development.
- In what ways does her view stand in stark opposition of Hallies critic?
- Is it a “typical” self-care activity for someone who identifies similarly?
- Explain how your HCO has incorporated these changes, be specific by providing examples of the change and how the system adapted.
- Discuss how the action research proposal relates to your specialization within the EdD program.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS