DTGOV, the department in our case study, wants to investigate moving to a service-based model where many of its services would be supplied to its clients as a service, in addition to its plans to move to an IaaS model There are a number of infrastructure models that could possibly be used to achieve this.
Some of these models are:
Local hosted infrastructure and applications;
Local hosted infrastructure with some SaaS applications;
Hybrid infrastructure (some locally hosted infrastructure with some IaaS) and applications;
Hybrid infrastructure and applications with some SaaS applications;
Full IaaS model with some with SaaS apps;
Full SaaS model.
You are required to choose an infrastructure model that you think will achieve the DTGOV Roadmap;
Describe the benefits and drawbacks, excluding costs, of your chosen infrastructure model. Why are the others not chosen? Your description should take no more than two to 3 pages.
Online submission via SafeAssign/Turnitin is required for this assignment.
This assessment will cover the following objectives:
Be able to compare and evaluate the ability of different Cloud Computing Architectures to meet a set of given business requirements;
Be able to evaluate a set of business requirements to determine suitability for a Cloud Computing delivery model;
Please submit as a word document, double line spacing throughout, Arial/Times Romans, 12-point font size.
Use APA format for sources and a lot of sub-headings to provide proper organizations for your paper.
- Honor students complete a thesis or creative project as the culmination of their honors college experience. In an essay of no more than 250 words, share your thoughts on the value of this capstone project to your educational goals. Please be specific and include any ideas you have for a possible topic.
- Describe the benefits and drawbacks, excluding costs, of your chosen infrastructure model. Why are the others not chosen? Your description should take no more than two to 3 pages.
- All judgments of medical or psychiatric dysfunction, I argue, are fundamentally evaluative, reflecting our collective willingness or reluctance to tolerate and/or accommodate the conditions in question. (Shane Glackin 2010) Explain Glanckin’s claim and why he believe that the concept of disease is disvalue according to the attchedreading.
- college life and why college is important in 2021
- Discuss the motivations of the individuals involved in your event. Why might they be taking their current actions? What might they want to accomplish?
- Capital City Gentrification and the Real Estate State by SAMUEL STEIN
- Evaluate your own leadership style. Select a mentor, and hold a discussion with that individual about your own leadership characteristics.
- What types of mergers/business combinations exist
- Race and Intelligence Argument Response
- How has your memoir inspired your research topic?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER