Describe the ethical theories and principles influencing healthcare decisions.
I turned this uploaded file in and got a bad grade. Can you please turn it into something that I can get a better grade. Thank you.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the This item is graded with a rubric link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
As a member of the Nursing Ethics committee in your organization you have been asked to create a poster presentation for the nursing staff breakroom for display during the upcoming Nurses Week. You look forward to this opportunity to share how ethical principles, theoretical frameworks, and the Code of Ethics for Nurses, can influence decision making in the face of controversy. The poster presentation should feature ethical principles, theories, and standards that guide ethical nursing practice pertaining to a current real-world controversial healthcare situation in your workplace or current news.
Include the following detail in your poster presentation:
Summarize the controversial healthcare situation chosen from your workplace or current news.
Explain how five ethical principles relate to and influence the healthcare decisions made by nurses or clients pertaining to the controversial healthcare situation. Support with credible referencing.
Compare and contrast two theoretical frameworks as they guide decision making related to the controversial healthcare situation. Support with credible referencing.
Explain how five of the nine provisions of the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses relate to and influence healthcare decisions made by nurses or clients in healthcare decisions pertaining to the controversial healthcare situation. Support with credible referencing.
- design three student-focused inquiry learning plans that introduce and/or develop function related concepts. These are not a sequence of lessons. There is to be one for Stage 4 (Year 7 – 8), one for Stage 5 (Year 9 – 10), and one for Stage 6 (Year 11 – 12). Based off https://educationstandards.nsw.edu.au/wps/portal/nesa/k-10/learning-areas/mathematics/mathematics-k-10/content
- frankly book review critique
- One-Pagers (OPs) are prcis that will analyze one reading from the section or topic, and must be only one page long. Note that the reading you write on must be a primary source reading (such as the respective readings by John Stuart Mill, Greg Lukianoff & Jonathan Haidt, and Andrew Altman), and may not be one of the brief reading selections found in the Moral Theory Primer (anything between pages 1-37 of your text).
- In our exploration of the stereotypes specific to Italy, we often confronted the idea of race, especially in relation to Italys colonial histories, Italian emigration, and those from the Italian South. In your response paper, choose one stereotype that you believe exemplifies the construction of race in the context of Italy. Why did you choose this example? What or whose race is being constructed and by whom? How might this stereotype inform, or even authorize, racism? What, if any, means have developed to protest and/or resist this stereotyping?
- The purpose of this assignment is to apply the four elements of a crisis communication plan and other resources to any one of a number of serious circumstances when presenting a plan to an organization’s internal crisis management team.
- Creating a Communications Plan” template, write a 300-word summary based on your research. Include two or three resources in your references list (see page 3 of the template) with at least one from the Wall Street Journal.
- Evaluate how bias, cross-cultural barriers, and ethnocentrism impact the organization, and address how you ensure that your employees feel they are represented and heard?
- Explain the interdependency of genetics, genomics, and ethics on nursing care.
- Describe the ethical theories and principles influencing healthcare decisions.
- Given the length of the assignment, it may be that what you submit will be imagined as an excerpt from a larger utopia. If this is the case, feel free to describe the larger work from which this section is excerpted. Alternately, you may conceive of your utopia as a very brief text, along the lines of Montaignes Of Cannibals or Dicks Minority Report.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS