This assignment is a PowerPoint presentation with speakers notes. To prepare for this assignment, access and view the following tutorial: A PowerPoint Tutorial – The Essentials Download A PowerPoint Tutorial – The Essentials. Also, view Speakers notes.
Please note your PowerPoint presentation needs to have two separate parts.
First, you will examine the Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations (FSGO), the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX), the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), and the Foreign Corruptions Practices Act (FCPA). In your presentation
Explain the events that led to each of these regulatory measures.
Describe the impact these laws have had on business ethics.
Illustrate your understanding by including examples in your presentation to support your points.
For the second part of the assignment, use the University of Arizona Global Campus Library to choose an article that describes how one of the laws: FSGO, SOX, CFPB, or FCPA affected an organization. Be sure to choose an article that describes how the chosen law has a positive or negative effect on the organization.
Summarize the article
Describe the effects on the organization.
- Critique of Apples Development Activities
- Plastic affect the world
- Summarize statements about the group theory characteristics and identify issues needing further study (summary of major points in paper, tying points back to the textbooks)
- Homeless issues in Portland Oregon
- The impact of a Father Figure
- Describe the impact these laws have had on business ethics.
- Provide ONE example of a country under each category as defined above (advanced economies, developing economies, and least developed). Provide the website link and the list of countries you found, Select the LEAST DEVELOPED country from the three countries you picked above and carry out a thorough research of its economy.
- Why do you need to standardize the base? Do we only need to standardize the base if the base used is NaOH? What is a primary standard? Can any acid be a primary standard? Why do we perform multiple trials? What should you expect as the results of multiple trials? Is this what you observed? What do your results tell you?
- Write a 5-6 page paper that briefly describes a situation, this could be a real-life example or one taken from film or a streaming series, (Ideas include The Crown, The West Wing, Suits all offer leadership scenarios). Briefly describe the scenario, (no more than one paragraph), Apply leadership theory (such as Relational, Adaptive or Servant), include system’s thinking, and the learning organization concepts (Senge, 2006) to demonstrate what you have learned throughout this course.
- Research the target market(s), where are they and how do you reach them? What SM platforms does the Festival already use, what frequency of posting? How can they improve what they are already doing? What marketing techniques should they use, what tone in posts, slogans and so on. Give lots of examples, details, suggestions.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS