This week we will look at how we have gotten to know what we do about the brain. Chapter 5 in your textbook discusses a number of research techniques used to study the brain. (https://ashford.instructure.com/courses/103020/external_tools/retrieve?display=borderless&url=https%3A%2F%2Fcontent.uagc.edu%2Flti%3Fbookcode%3DCarlson.0505.17.1) For this weeks discussion, choose one of these techniques and visit the PubMed Central (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/.) web page to find an original research article where this technique was used.
In your initial post,
1. Describe the technique you selected and why you find it especially compelling as a research method.
2. Explain to your peers how the study from the article you choose from the PubMed Central (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/.) web page illustrates the value of the method you have chosen.
- Discuss where the study was conducted: university setting (lab), organization (field), etc.
- What do you see as Facebook’s original purpose as opposed to what it is today?
- Explain what you understand a scholarly source and a professional/trade source to be.
- Write a graphical synthesis of biblical chronology and archaeology for the period of King David to the return from exile.
- Explain why Social change requires the committed actions of the many, not the few. This week, you create a cohesive publicity campaign proposal designed to maximize public exposure and support for your social change issue. (recycling in schools)
- Explain the reasoning and find compelling evidence online to support your answer.
- Do you agree with the idea of using an ethical sliding scale for schizophrenia diagnosis?
- Explain your view on whether you agree or disagree with the demonstration and why or why not.
- Explain and examine the neural structures involved in your topic by choosing, naming, and explaining the roles of 3 or more specific and relevant regions of the brain or nervous system.
- Describe the technique you selected and why you find it especially compelling as a research method.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS