I want you to write a statement of purpose for me for the application process for the Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences MPH Program at UTHealth and the University of Iowa Environmental Health Sciences.
The guidelines for the statement of purpose are and my responses:
-Describe why you are a compelling candidate for admission: I have recently found a passion for the field. With COVID-19 changing the way we work, it’s important to keep workers safe. I am a passionate public speaker that loves to present papers or research when given the chance.
-Explain why you want to be in a specific area of public health study: I want to study industrial hygiene and Occupational Health and Safety to improve workplace safety. I find it interesting of how you can use the complex nature of science to keep people safe in the workplace
-Highlight your experience and qualifications beyond test scores and grades: I have worked for ExxonMobil and Moderna as a contractor. My job in Moderna is to look at safety reports of the Moderna vaccine. ExxonMobil is more data entry of the SDS of different chemicals
-Include your professional goals: Become a certified Industrial Hygienist and work for a government agency like OSHA or NOAA or a large company.
Address any areas of weakness in your application: My undergrad GPA for Biology is low (2.25) but I did a postbacc certificate program at College of the Mainland with a higher
GPA (4.0) in the lower level safety courses.
Though my path to the safety field is not a straight one, I became passionate about it nonetheless. I was interested in studying medicine before but it was the nature of helping people that I felt so attracted to the field. The same desire to help people translated to industrial hygiene, and occupational health and safety.
- Write a paper on the Self Awareness in the Context of Practice Within the field of Addictions and Mental Health.
- Briefly Explain, Provided the hard determinism in fact takes place with respect of free will, are you able to think to yourself “I am going to do what I want to do”?( What would a hard determinist say about this thought?) Please explain.
- Write a Longitudinal Ethnographic Study of Aircrews’ Lived Experience of Flying Operations at a Low-Cost Airline.
- dentify and explain two significant outcomes of the Yalta Conference held in February 1945.
- How would you treat this patient, and why would you choose this type of treatment.
- Write a paper on the financial analysis of a company based on text and financial reporting.
- Describe why you are a compelling candidate for admission: I have recently found a passion for the field. With COVID-19 changing the way we work, it’s important to keep workers safe.
- Write a paper on National Health Issue.
- Write a review paper on Thomas and Jonson on Persevering love and grief.
- Write a paper on the Introduction to buying/selling cryptocurrency.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS