The Article Review should begin with an introduction of the article. Next, you should concisely summarize the article. Consider answering the following questions when writing the summary: (1) What is the major research question(s) addressed by the authors?, (2) Are the authors testing a particular theory or hypothesis? If so, describe the theory., (3) Who were the participants?, (4) How was the research conducted? (In your own words, describe the research methods involved in the study), (5) What were the results? (this is often the hardest part of the article to summarize you can often find an easier to understand version of the study results in the beginning of the Discussion section of the article), (6) Were the authors hypotheses supported? (You will typically find this in the Discussion section of the article), (7) Did the authors mention any limitations to the study, and (8) Did the authors describe any practical implications or future research as a result of the current findings?
The summary part should be around 2 pages in length.
Finally, tie in the article with your future career in education – The final portion of the review should include evaluative comments about the study. Consider addressing these questions in this portion of the review: How applicable was the study conducted? For example, how will the studys findings be relevant in your future career as an educator?
This portion should be about 1 page in length.
Article Review Format:
Article Reviews should be typed, double-spaced, and follow APA format. However, you do not need to include section headings (i.e. abstract, introduction, methods, discussion).
Article Reviews should be at least 3 pages in length. At the top of the paper, include the citation (in APA format) for the journal article you are reviewing
- Write an introductory paragraph with a brief statement how a well-defined market niche plan can present attractive small business revenue stream opportunities.
- Write a persuasive essay stating your opinion on this issue.
- Describe the framework for each solution that the internal staff of your company might develop and implement.
- Write a poster presentation discussing motivation and performance including multiple motivational theories into the presentation.
- Write-up discussing the methodology in Word with graph, summary, output from R.
- Discuss an effective way to remember the developmental stages and milestones.
- Discuss The Causes of Desensitization in Adolescents.
- Briefly describe the major technology-related threats, risks, and challenges to protecting data.
- Did the authors describe any practical implications or future research as a result of the current findings?
- Is it by being the author of my identity that freedom is possible for me?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS