Assessment two information & upload
Assessment Task 2 Differentiation and catering for differences
Differentiation is a process of adapting curricula and classroom environments to promote quality learning for all students. This task provides an opportunity for you to demonstrate an understanding of how inclusive practice can be achieved through responsive teaching and the selection of strategies that effectively cater for the characteristics of a diverse range of learners. To complete this task you will submit a written response of 2000 words (maximum) addressing each of the sections below:
Labelling and the rights of all students to access education (400-500 words)
There are on-going debates about the efficacy of inclusion and labelling with different attitudes and perceptions raised by students, parents and teachers regarding access to education.
Identify and discuss these arguments, focussing on how legislative requirements and teaching strategies support participation and learning of students with disability (APST 1.6).
You will also need to address how you intend to support the general wellbeing and safety of students (APST 4.4).
Personal approach to differentiation (400-500 words)
You will now be aware that your classroom will have a diverse range of students with specific characteristics that affect their learning, ranging from cultural, linguistic, social-emotional, cognitive and physical disabilities, learning difficulties and socioeconomic differences
Using unit readings and your set text select, describe behaviour management and teaching strategies along with other important practices that are claimed to be responsive to the strengths and needs of diverse learners (APST 1.3 & 4.3).
You will need to outline how you would use these to establish inclusive practice in your classroom (APST 4.1).
Catering for Gifted and Talented learners (300-400 words)
Gifted and talented students are a group of specific learners that are often missed within the busy classroom.
Demonstrate what management and teaching strategies would you use to cater for this group of learners; and consider the ways you could meet the specific learning needs of students across the full range of abilities (APST 1.5).
Fostering positive relationships and quality education and care (400-500 words)
Demonstrate how your approach to differentiation would foster positive social relationships and well-being between teachers and diverse learners, families and communities in education / care settings.
You will need to focus on how you will involve parents in the educative process (APST 3.7) in an effective, sensitive and confidential way (APST 7.3).
- Write a 2-4 page paper with your summary of inclusion for students with disabilities.
- Advanced Writing for the Social Sciences Week 3 Discussion
- Group Dynamics Assignment #1 – 9/27/2022
- Summarize and critique a Nursing journal article addressing one of the exemplars for the first THREE lectures. . . .capture the key points of the article in a paragraph or two then answer a d below
- Career Opportunities
- Describe the recent finds on the “Nature-Nurture Controversy.” How do evolutionary theory (evolutionary biology and evolutionary psychology) and the study of genetics fit in to this discussion?
- Social Welfare Policy WEEK TWO: WEEKLY WRITING EXERCISES WEEK TWO: WEEKLY WRITING EXERCISES
- Differentiation and catering for differences
- Using the text reading on Defining Racism by Tatum, which is uploaded in Bright Space if you do not have the text yet, please complete a 1 page double spaced reflection which includes Tatum’s Main argument Referencing what she argues Racism is, how she explains the concept of racism perpetuating inequality in terms of advantages, privilege, and disadvantages for various groups. Discuss her idea of what the costs of racism are. Discuss, and explain your thoughtful reflection.
- EDUC735-Journal Article Critique: Second Article Selection Assignment
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS