Grading and Assessment for Signature Assignment
This assignment will be graded using the SOC101 Signature Assignment Essay Grading Rubric. The Signature Assignment will fulfill SLOs 1, 3, 5, and 9.
Student Learning Outcomes:
Discuss the main sociological theories and their implications.
Understand cultural diversity, its challenges, and effects on society.
Evaluate the changing needs of society and people, and assess the causes and components of social problems.
Analyze the role of the family in socialization and social transitions that define adulthood.
Identify social structures, everyday interactions and distinguish the social construction of reality.
Distinguish the various social groups and organizations within societies and discuss their evolution.
Evaluate the different social stratifications: global, gender and social stratifications and analyze causes and effects.
Define the social meaning of race and ethnicity, and patterns of interactions.
Identify the significant revolutions and events that have shaped our society’s economy and evaluate the current trends and workplace diversities.
Discuss the history of politics, global political systems, and politics within the United States.
Understand the concepts of family and religion and analyze the role they play in society.
Discuss schooling and issues in education in the United States and propose recommendations for improvement based on knowledge acquired.
Analyze the trends in health and medical services available, the shortages and needs that exist today in medicine and discuss future possibilities.
Compare and contrast urbanization and the evolution of various cities in the United States and worldwide, and discuss the implications.
Analyze the changes to the environment due to urbanization and population growth and report about their impacts.
Evaluate social change and analyze modern, postmodern societies and global variations.
- The Prevalence of HIV/AIDS in Zimbabwe
- Discuss the main sociological theories and their implications.
- What background variables and factors are most strongly associated with substance use and/or addiction in adulthood?
- Argument For/Against Livestock Grazing
- the color purple
- The Color Purple Research Paper
- Describe Kants line of reasoning in which he arrives at the Categorical Imperative.(Simply stating the Categorical Imperative is not enough to satisfy this question. Describe Kants reasoning to the best of your ability) What does this imply that all agents must have access to? Is this a reasonable constraint on moral agency and moral decision making? Additionally consider
- Unit III Project
- Describe the optimum point for industry and corporations to engage Congress to help shape the scope of the legislation. What tools do they use to influence Congress?
- Unit V Article Review
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS