Hosted By: Group 2. The purpose of Discussion 2 is to give you some additional helpful insights for developing the upcoming Scenario 1 and Scenario 2. After reading through the Week 2 Lecture Notes and Required Readings, you are to look ahead to the Week 3 Lecture Notes and concentrate on the diagrams depicting the Agile Project Management (APM) delivery framework diagrams and the lifecycle phase lists (envision, speculate, explore, adapt, close). These diagrams summarize graphically the APM framework, or approach. For Discussion 2, you are to compare the APM framework approach with the PMBOK framework approach. Discuss which project management approach is generally best suited for a project characterized by unclear and changing user requirements, such as the development of a new satellite-guided laser combat weapon system. You should select from one of three following options (PMBOK approach, APM approach, or a hybrid approach (combining elements of PMBOK and APM), and persuasively assert your position. I recommend the following Wikipedia links as resource links for you to skim, and read, as you see fit (but these readings are not required):
Systems Development Traditional Life Cycle
Systems Development Spiral Life Cycle
Agile (Project) Management
Additional tips follow:
You will probably want to understand the difference between the waterfall system development life cycle (SDLM) and the spiral SDLM, and consider which PM approach is best suited to meet the project management requirements of the new satellite-guided laser combat weapon system in which requirements typically change on a monthly basis.
I am expecting a discussion of approximately 150-200 words with no citations required (however, if you take specific wording from a source, you will need to cite the source).
Note: Content not coming directly from you will need to be cited per APA. FYI, best practice is to use citations to support your content and assertions.
Note: Responses may be a single paragraph or multi-paragraph, but should be well-organized, thorough, and well-presented. Group Members, monitor posts and respond to at least two (2) other students; all other students, reply to at leas three (3) posts (can be Group 2 members or all other students).
- Discuss which project management approach is generally best suited for a project characterized by unclear and changing user requirements, such as the development of a new satellite-guided laser combat weapon system.
- What is one strength you have that will help you when assessing a client?
- Write an An overview of what both sides (Republicans and Democrats) want in their negotiations, where both sides can agree, and where both sides can not come to an agreement.
- Identify a time when you had difficulty collaborating or experienced a conflict and a way you could have improved the situation?
- dentify a time when you had difficulty collaborating or experienced a conflict and a way you could have improved the situation?
- Explain how you can apply this newfound knowledge in your future as a professional counselor?
- Discuss about the function of security containers and storage areas, and how security lighting is important.
- Write a paper on recent success in Chile and wants to you to explore new territory in Latin America.
- Describe how these two perspectives could be unified.
- Explore the history of nursing and choose two events/topics from history related to nursing (ie education, practices, important people, etc.) and explain each one in detail and why they are important to the nursing profession.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS