Many clients with addiction can benefit from individual psychotherapy. Regardless of the type of individual therapy, it is essential for the counselor to form a strong therapeutic bond with the client. Using a psychodynamic framework, describe the concepts of transference and countertransference. How can these processes both assist and possibly limit or harm the therapeutic process? How can the counselor remain aware of his or her own personal biases? Discuss your strategy for being aware of and managing countertransference issues.
use my textbook as a source
Mack, A. H., Brady, K. T., Miller, S. I., & Frances, R. J. (2016, May 13). Clinical Textbook of Addictive Disorders, Fourth Edition (Fourth). The Guilford Press.
- Describe the purpose of your program budget, along with your approach toward budgeting.
- Discuss your strategy for being aware of and managing countertransference issues.
- Describe the purpose of budgeting, including how it helps achieve the desired outcomes of a healthcare program.
- Explain the connection between the central claim and the reasons given in support of that claim (e.g. with specific examples, clear definitions of terms, and nuanced distinctions between concepts).
- Define and discuss two theories of suicide, describe the types of suicide, and explain the risk factors for suicide.
- What strategies does a facilitator bring to the group to achieve their goals.
- Explain why many Americans are choosing not to marry or are postponing marriage.
- Describe your 2 counterclaims (with arguments and evidence to support each, why would someone believe/think these counterclaims in the first place?
- Discuss how God has made our bodies perfect, like a temple, and that no mistakes occurred with reference to the unique metabolic processes and physical design of our bodies.
- Explain why are there different sociological theories?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS