Option #1: In an essay about “The Glass Menagerie”, the critic Benjamin Nelson writes of the characters: They struggle and their hopes and the destruction of these hopes possess a sense of great importance because Williams has created genuine people in an intensely genuine situation, but they lack the completeness to truly cope with their dilemma. First, what could Nelson claim these characters lack in order to deal with their lives? Second, do you agree with him? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Option #2: Discuss the use of gender inequality as a theme in Trifles. How important is this theme in the play? How is it presented? In what way does it shape the characters, and/or advance the plot?
- How is the current administration changing?
- Conflict Management
- Review of a food book
- describe a topic or idea or concept that you find so engaging that it makes you lose track of time. Why does it captivate you? what or who do you turn to when you want to learn more?
- Barriers of E-Voting in developing countries
- identify a professional career you are interested in pursuing such as criminal justice.
- The trial of Socrates
- Mass Casualty Incidents
- Setting up and running an Online business is one of the best ways to avoid problems associated with pandemics and global trade restrictions. Do you agree or disagree with this statement ? Discuss wi
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS