there is a list of required questions for you to answer somewhere in your essay, along with further instructions regarding research and evidence. Please see the following sections for these details.
In order to analyze and discuss your emojis, please answer the following questions (in no particular order):
What are the five emojis that you have selected to observe for this essay?
Why these five (frequency, interest, etc.)?
How do these emojis fairly, or unfairly, represent you and what you communicate?
For Each Emoji
Based on your observation, why do you use this emoji? What is the purpose?
How and why is your emoji usage different for different audiences?
If everythings an argument, what are you arguing with these emojis?
Consider switching audiences with a couple of these emojis. How would the
conversation differ or stay the same?
Consider switching contexts with a couple of these emojis. How would the message
be heard; better or worse?
Do you feel emojis are a proper way to communicate? Do you see them having more
or less value and accuracy than words?
Feel free to also do additional research with a non-academic search engine for information regarding individual emojis.
Formatting with Research:
The essay needs to follow the proper MLA formatting. All sources must be properly cited, quoted, and recorded. You are responsible to ensure the reader can distinguish or determine which words are original to the writer or not. When you cite your sources, you need to include signal phrases, proper punctuation, and in-text citation, along with a Works Cited page. If you are needing additional directions, Purdue OWL is your MLA handbook and our textbook readings are also helpful.
please complete edit if something is wrong, and make it 3 full pages.
let me know if you have any question.
- – Analyze the method of selecting warehouse and factory locations locally and internationally.
- Discuss the effects of being raised by a neglecting family.
- Barriers to early intervention in mental health for young people
- emoji essay
- Quality Management: The past and future
- The Prevalence of HIV/AIDS in Zimbabwe
- Discuss the main sociological theories and their implications.
- What background variables and factors are most strongly associated with substance use and/or addiction in adulthood?
- Argument For/Against Livestock Grazing
- the color purple
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS