Explain and evaluate strategic initiatives to leverage opportunities and mitigate threats to small businesses.
Demonstrate how to build a competitive advantage through functional level strategy
Prepare a strategic plan that contains the following sections:
Company Overview (with ticker symbol)
Products and or services
Corporate Values & Culture
Financial Outlook (financial predictors)
Paper must be written in 7th Edition APA format using headers, headings, in-text references, reference page, 1′ margins (use template provided below)
Make sure you use adequate, credible and reliable APA source citations to support your work.
Assignments used in prior courses are not accepted for grading in future courses (ex: Marketing 600).
Review DO NOT LIST OF COMPANIES (COMPANIES TO AVOID) in below attached PDF
This strategic plan will incorporate what you have learned over the past 7 weeks. Your company selection must be listed on either the NASDAQ or NYSE (not OTC).
To confirm your company is on the NYSE and or NASDAQ please use the following links to conduct a search
Nasdaq Company Search
NYSE Company Search
You may review the sample strategic plans shared in the resource section and use them as a guide in developing your strategic plan. Please keep in mind that you must still meet the 20% similarity scan requirements upon submission. Submittals of assignments/papers to previous courses are not accepted.
Review the examples listed below prior to submittal.
DO NOT SIMPLY COPY AND PASTE MATERIAL FROM THE COMPANY WEBSITE.
You must include a minimum of 6-9 sources and 3-4 must be from a peer-reviewed source (library/journal articles)
Your paper should be in essay format; not bullet format.
Minimum 12 full pages of content (Word Document) of strategic material (does not include cover page, executive summary nor reference pages); DO NOT GO OVER 14 pages of actual CONTENT (max content).
All charts, graphs and pictures are to go in appendix (not a substitute for content)
Once you submit your document to the assignment folder it will automatically be loaded to TURNTIN.COM within the course.
Strategic Plan requires a similarity scan of 20% or less (the following will be excluded: headers, bibliography, etc. prior to instructor grading paper focus on content of scan percentage)**
Due Day 7, Week 7 by 11:59 pm ET.
Please make sure you review the below links on what constitutes a paragraph, when to use a comma and the use of 1st person PRIOR to submitting your week one written assignment:
APA 7th Edition
A rubric is provided here for your convenience that details how this assignment will be graded. Please review it carefully prior to
- Discuss and analysis of strategic initiatives, organizational structures, and current trends.
- What are the biggest obstacles women face?
- What literary elements (such as imagery, symbolism, metaphor, simile, etc.) do you see the author using in the poem?
- Write a research paper on the effect of immigration on the economy.
- What relationship do the authors suggest existed between these camps and new forms of economic organization that were evolving in the 1860’s?
- Explain your interpretation of what occurred in the dialogue, including social work practice or theories, and explain how it might relate to evaluation covered this week.
- What are some of the key symbols or metaphors in the poem, and how are they used to convey meaning to the reader?
- Explain and evaluate strategic initiatives to leverage opportunities and mitigate threats to small businesses.
- Write an essay in which you discuss how her response to one significant external event illustrates Janie’s self-discovery and subsequent internal change.
- What would you do as a nurse leader or nurse manager (depending on your last name) if your policy or procedure conflicts with the most recent evidence?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS