Briefly describe three policies or programs you are considering as the subject of the Final Paper, and explain the impact of any relevant political and ethical issues associated with the program evaluation. List the reasons you are considering each program. Explain political ramifications, both intended and inadvertent, of the programs or policies you have selected as possible topics for the Final Paper. In addition, examine any potential ethical issues or dilemmas that could be a byproduct of the evaluation you are proposing for the program or policy. In your analysis, take into account such issues as the scope of the programs under consideration, practical and logistical issues affecting the proposed evaluation, and any theoretical orientation you will use in your Final Paper.
Rossi, P. H., Lipsey, M. W., & Freeman, H. E. (2004). Evaluation: A systemic approach (7th ed.). Retrieved from https://content.uagc.edu
Chapter 1: An Overview of Program Evaluation
Chapter 2: Tailoring Evaluations
Cooper, J. A., & Worrall, J. L. (2012). Theorizing criminal justice evaluation and research. Criminal Justice Review, 37(3), 384-397. doi:10.1177/0734016812442940
The focus of the Final Paper will be on the creation of an evaluation proposal suitable for presentation in a criminal justice setting or agency. The proposal will center on needs assessment, impact monitoring, and the application of quantitative and/or qualitative techniques in the assessment of the selected program or policy. Rossi, Lipsey, and Freeman (2004) discuss the social context of evaluation. Your evaluation proposal should assess the effectiveness of a program or policy, addressing a specific problem proposed or developed as a solution to a contemporary issue in your chosen area of specialization within the Masters in Criminal Justice program: Law Enforcement and Corrections Administration, Cybercrime and Technology, Forensic Science, or Homeland Security. Utilize research skills to locate a minimum of 15 appropriate scholarly sources to support your statements within the required sections below. Small sections of the evaluation proposal will be completed throughout the progression of the course. Students can use those sections verbatim within the text of the Final Paper if they so choose. The evaluation proposal will be assessed based on the inclusion of the following elements:
Present your research question and introduction from the assignment you completed in Week Two.
From the assignment you completed in Week Four, compose a literature review comprised of previous scholarly material and research results relevant to your selected topic.
Program or Policy Description
Describe the program or policy that is to be evaluated, including its purpose, stakeholders, history, and outcomes, which will be part of your introduction and description you completed in Week Two.
Explain the impact of relevant issues, including potential political, social, economic, and/or cultural constraints associated with this program or policy.
Present your measures and methodology from the assignment you completed in Week Three.
Critique the design of the program or policy by describing the methodology, including the data to be collected, the means of collection, and how the data will be used.
Identify a proposed budget and projected schedule for the evaluation.
Summarize the expected outcomes, the questions to be answered, and the expected results that would indicate success of the program or policy.
- Discuss the issues that might contribute to a trend commonly referred to as the school-to-prison pipeline.
- Explain how you plan to position and communicate the product offering in the market based on data gathered by listening to and monitoring the target customer/market (what they say about your product, your competitors, and your industry).
- Explain political ramifications, both intended and inadvertent, of the programs or policies you have selected as possible topics for the Final Paper.
- Discuss details about your preparation, strengths, and weaknesses as a student, academic honors, scholarships, or fellowships will also be helpful.
- Write a post about how Zombieland shows the importance of empathy and companionship during a plagueor in this case, the United States of Zombieland.
- Write a paper based on the information provided from the video, do you think Russia has somewhat been alienated by Europe?
- Explain how the Delian League was transformed onto the Athenian Empire during the fifth century?
- What impact has the Indo-European Language Family had on global societies outside of Europe?
- Explain how the use of technology, like social media, help influence the diffusion (spread) of Tunisia’s Arab Spring?
- Explain and examine the social changes associated with the selected developmental stage.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS