Length: 2500 words (approximately 9 doublespaced pages, not including cover page or reference pages)
The Final Reflective Assignment invites you to draw together some of the disparate material that you have learned from your studies for this course. Base your essay on one of the activities listed below.
1. Explain the evolution of statesponsored social services within the framework of changing political ideology and the impact this has had on the recipients of services. State your reasoned assumptions, based on your analysis, on what might take place in the next 5 to 10 years in Canada.
2. Explain in detail how political ideology has impacted the human services sector, or field in which you work and the response you would take if you were the decisionmaker for your organization or program. Draw on your own reflections of the main concepts from the course to support your position.
3. Evaluate and discuss the evolution of the social safety net within North America and elaborate how it has helped a specific marginalized group of society to rise above its circumstances and how retrenchment has impacted this group. Draw on your own reflections of the main concepts from the course to support your position.
4. Present opposing ideological positions in a debate format on a national social policy issue (health care, postsecondary education, unemployment, child care, poverty reduction, Aboriginal selfgovernance, etc.) drawing on course concepts regarding the level of ideal government involvement, using historical precedents and current circumstances, and reflecting on potential future implications.
You will post your own 200- to 300-word answer, using a minimum of three citations from the course materials, excluding the Study Guide.
Government regulation of business does more harm than good.
Using three of the following web sites to compare the ideological positions on a common/single social policy topic e.g., health care, welfare, poverty, education, property rights, etc. answer the following:
What are the similarities and differences expressed on this topic by each ideology? (bring in some key terms you have learned in Part 1 of this course).
**please contact me for course login info**
- How did the material on Homegrown Violent Extremism or Global Terrorism affect you?
- Explain the evolution of state sponsored social services within the framework of changing political ideology and the impact this has had on the recipients of services.
- Write a paper on How To Save the World.
- Write an organizational policies and procedures case study.
- Write a thesis on “imposed abortion restrictions are an issue of gender oppression towards women”.
- Explain the physiological alterations that result in these signs, and describe the treatment for the disorder.
- Explain How Rizal works influence the country during his time.
- Discuss how Healthy People 2020 can be used to shape the care given in a school health setting.
- Write a summary of Emily Esfahani Smith’s main idea, and then create an argument as to why you agree or disagree.
- Explain how Burberry implemented innovative place strategies to create value for current and potential customers?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS