Make sure EACH post totals at least 200 words, 400 ALL TOGETHER. Cite EACH article TWICE.
Explain the implementation of copyright law, drawing upon Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” case.
Summarize the role of media ownership in determining television and film production based on the story of the Arrowverse.
Include page numbers for direct and paraphrased citations. Any citations of the reading without a page number do not count.
Find links to the readings below:
Toni Lester, “Blurred Lines: Where Copyright Ends and Cultural Appropriation Begins The Case of Robin Thicke versus Bridgeport Music and the Estate of Marvin Gaye (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
Tim Posada, “The Scraps of DC: Media Economics, Film Ownership, and the Arrowverse” (Links to an external site.)
Peer Response: Before or after you post, comment on two classmates’ posts. Find a post that employs different citations than yours and respond, considering how those posts come to similar or different conclusions.
Discussion Posts Rubric
To receive a passing grade on these posts, you must meet minimum expectations:
Meet the word count for each post topic.
Meet the citation count for each topic
Write about each article listed.
If you do not meet the word count, your grade will be deducted accordingly. If a post is 400 words, and you only write 200, you will receive a 50% on this discussion. If you only write about one article, you will receive 50% on the post (save for one post involves three readings, meaning missing one would result in a one-third grade deduction). Lastly, make sure you meet the word count per topic, not just the word count for the whole post. For example, if you respond to a 400-word post that requires 200 words on each topic and you write 300 words on one subject and only 100 on the other, you will receive a 25% grade deduction.
- Explain the implementation of copyright law, drawing upon Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” case.
- Standardization of Sodium Hydroxide
- One Thousand and One Nights by Hanan Al-Shaykh
- Why is Product Life Cycle an important consideration when planning production processes?
- Global Titan Reflection (*) Study Abroad & Global Engagement (SAGE) strives to transform Titans into Global Titans by connecting its diverse community of students with opportunities around the world that drive personal development and transformation and enrich their academic and professional lives.
- After reading the attached textbook (Literature and composition by Carol Jago, Second Edition), Please write the answers about EXPLORING THE TEXT?
- It is easy to see that the subject of love is central to Petrarch’s poems. Read Petrarch’s note about Laura which begins at the bottom of page 1480. In what way does Petrarch use religious images of Christ’s death and Resurrection in his poems about his beloved Laura? Discuss at least two specific examples from his poems and demonstrate how they illustrate this thematic comment.
- “With the help of your team, the company has been making tremendous progress with its technology solutions,” says Eliza, your CTO. “In fact, the implementation of our proposals has been so successful, that the National Security Council (NSC) has asked us to contribute to the next National Cybersecurity Strategy.”
- Write a short reflection discussing the video of Nathalie Stutzmann conducting Tchaikovsky.
- Briefly explain and include at least 1 example from the film that illustrates intrinsic or extrinsic motivation.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER