Explain the interdependency of genetics, genomics, and ethics on nursing care.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the This item is graded with a rubric link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
As the Chair of your organizations Ethics Committee you are offering professional development for the nursing staff during a lunch-and-learn session that focuses on the interdependence of genetics, genomics, and ethics. You are expecting good attendance for the presentation since free lunch will be provided. To guide your session you will create a concept map for a genetic or genomic condition for an at-risk individual or population that you are interested in.
Make sure to include the following components in the concept map:
Description of the genetic or genomic condition
Specific genetic and genomic assessment considerations
The potential impact of genetic and genomic information on clients and families
Ethical and legal considerations
Scope of nursing practice in relation to genetic and genomic considerations
- design three student-focused inquiry learning plans that introduce and/or develop function related concepts. These are not a sequence of lessons. There is to be one for Stage 4 (Year 7 – 8), one for Stage 5 (Year 9 – 10), and one for Stage 6 (Year 11 – 12). Based off https://educationstandards.nsw.edu.au/wps/portal/nesa/k-10/learning-areas/mathematics/mathematics-k-10/content
- frankly book review critique
- One-Pagers (OPs) are prcis that will analyze one reading from the section or topic, and must be only one page long. Note that the reading you write on must be a primary source reading (such as the respective readings by John Stuart Mill, Greg Lukianoff & Jonathan Haidt, and Andrew Altman), and may not be one of the brief reading selections found in the Moral Theory Primer (anything between pages 1-37 of your text).
- In our exploration of the stereotypes specific to Italy, we often confronted the idea of race, especially in relation to Italys colonial histories, Italian emigration, and those from the Italian South. In your response paper, choose one stereotype that you believe exemplifies the construction of race in the context of Italy. Why did you choose this example? What or whose race is being constructed and by whom? How might this stereotype inform, or even authorize, racism? What, if any, means have developed to protest and/or resist this stereotyping?
- The purpose of this assignment is to apply the four elements of a crisis communication plan and other resources to any one of a number of serious circumstances when presenting a plan to an organization’s internal crisis management team.
- Creating a Communications Plan” template, write a 300-word summary based on your research. Include two or three resources in your references list (see page 3 of the template) with at least one from the Wall Street Journal.
- Evaluate how bias, cross-cultural barriers, and ethnocentrism impact the organization, and address how you ensure that your employees feel they are represented and heard?
- Explain the interdependency of genetics, genomics, and ethics on nursing care.
- Describe the ethical theories and principles influencing healthcare decisions.
- Given the length of the assignment, it may be that what you submit will be imagined as an excerpt from a larger utopia. If this is the case, feel free to describe the larger work from which this section is excerpted. Alternately, you may conceive of your utopia as a very brief text, along the lines of Montaignes Of Cannibals or Dicks Minority Report.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS