Please answer the 2 discussion prompts below in 200 words or more with 3 references each.
1. Mrs. G Case Study
Read Mrs. G’s scenario to prepare for this discussion.
Brief Patient History: Mrs. G is a 54-year-old African American woman who has been having intermittent indigestion and chest discomfort for the past six weeks. She has a history of hypertension, high cholesterol, and Type II diabetes. While you are examining her, Mrs. G suddenly becomes diaphoretic and complains of nausea and epigastric pain.
Clinical Assessment: She continues to complain of pain in her chest, which now radiates to her neck, arms, and back. She has no shortness of breath.
The admission electrocardiogram (ECG) shows ST-segment elevation in II, III, and AVF.Baseline vital signs include the following: blood pressure of 160/90 mm Hg, heart rate of 98 beats/min (sinus rhythm), respiratory rate of 18 breaths/min, temperature of 99 F, and O2 saturation of 94%.
Medical Diagnosis: Inferior myocardial infarction is diagnosed.
In your initial post, respond to the following prompts:
According to latest JNC guidelines, into what category does the patients BP fall? Indicate the clinical management of this patient. Include additional diagnostics and medical and surgical options.
According to latest JNC guidelines, what are some complications to expect?
Using latest JNC guidelines, how would you prepare the family and the patient if discharged?
What lifestyle changes might be needed?
LINK TO JNC GUIDELINES: https://www.aafp.org/afp/2014/1001/p503.html
2.Select two of the following items (ae) for your initial post. Please limit your initial post to 3 or 4 paragraphs.
-This disorder can be related to dental work done, which can possibly lead to an infection damaging the endocardial layer of the heart. Identify the disorder and discuss key pathophysiological concepts.
-Individuals with this condition can exhibit brittle toenails, hair loss, subcutaneous atrophy , and pallor. Identify this disorder, explain the physiological alterations that result in these signs, and describe the treatment for the disorder.
-This cardiac disorder leads to pulmonary edema. Identify this disorder and discuss the key pathophysiological concepts.
-This cardiac disorder can require an intra-aortic balloon pump. Identify this disorder, explain the physiological alterations that result in these signs, and discuss the treatment for this disorder.
-This cardiac disorder causes blood to back up from the right ventricles to the atrium. Identify this disorder, explain the physiological alterations that result in these signs, and discuss the treatment of this disorder
- How did the material on Homegrown Violent Extremism or Global Terrorism affect you?
- Explain the evolution of state sponsored social services within the framework of changing political ideology and the impact this has had on the recipients of services.
- Write a paper on How To Save the World.
- Write an organizational policies and procedures case study.
- Write a thesis on “imposed abortion restrictions are an issue of gender oppression towards women”.
- Explain the physiological alterations that result in these signs, and describe the treatment for the disorder.
- Explain How Rizal works influence the country during his time.
- Discuss how Healthy People 2020 can be used to shape the care given in a school health setting.
- Write a summary of Emily Esfahani Smith’s main idea, and then create an argument as to why you agree or disagree.
- Explain how Burberry implemented innovative place strategies to create value for current and potential customers?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS