Explain the various interpersonal forces at work in the formation and development of social relationships. In an essay explain, how a relationship is formed using the attraction/ uncertainty reduction theory, how you maintain a relationship using the social exchange theory or equity theory, and how you maintain a relationship using the relational maintenance behaviors. Refer to the theories in Chapter 7
This 5 paragraph essay requires you to choose a relationship that you have with someone and apply how the theories work with the relationship. Please do not write an essay about your relationship without using the required theories.
In the introduction, choose a friendship or relationship that you have with someone. Give some background information about the person and the relationship. Give enough information to provide the context for the discussion.
In the second paragraph, explain how the relationship was formed using either the attraction theory or uncertainty theory. To support your point, of how the relationship was initially formed use the forms of interpersonal attraction as well as appearance, proximity similarity or complementarity qualities from the attraction theory. If you experienced meeting someone and wanted to get to know them better, discuss how the Uncertainty Reduction Theory was used.
In the third paragraph, explain how the relationship was maintained using either the Social Exchange Theory or Equity Theory. To support your point, discuss specifics of how the relationship was maintained.
In the fourth paragraph, explain how you maintain the relationship using the relational maintenance behaviors. To support your point, use examples and elaborate on how (positivity, openness, assurances, social networks and sharing tasks) behaviors are maintained through your relationship.
In the conclusion, include a brief summary of the body of the paper. End the paper with reflections on your relationship? Also, discuss how you can improve this relationship? Explain what works best in this relationship.
Papers will be based on 3 criteria. First, papers must demonstrate an understanding of interpersonal communication topics. Second, papers must analyze how these interpersonal communication topics apply to your particular relationship. Third, papers must be well organized and demonstrate effective writing mechanics and style.
The paper must be typed, double spaced, 12 font, one inch margins all around. Acceptable college level of grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, paragraph structure, and spelling are to be utilized. Be sure to edit your paper carefully before turning it in.
- Explain the various interpersonal forces at work in the formation and development of social relationships.
- Identify and think about stories of injustice from the recent news cycle, from past history, or from your own personal experience.
- Which parenting style do you wish to use as a parent or future parent?
- List the important theorists involved in the theory as well as their contribution.
- Explain the mission requirements (components, meteorological requirements, and personnel) and the data output (optical, graphical, raw data, etc.).
- Explain how the character of Oedipus and Othello are tragic heroes.”
- Explain how the laws and theories relate to the coordinated strategies and could be used to predict the implications associated with the case transitions.
- What is the artist trying to communicate?
- Is there something this company or any company in this dilemma could have implemented to prevent this from happening in the future?
- Compare and contrast the application of the theory within different public and private sector organisations.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER