This discussion topic is designed to give you the opportunity to peruse the assignment instructions for all the research related writing assignments in WRTG 394.
This task will allow you to begin thinking about and planning for your WRTG 394 research writing assignments, the Synthesis Literature Review, the Research Proposal Memo, and the Research-Based Report.
NOTE: This is a discussion topic designed to help you begin thinking about the three research-related writing assignments in WRTG 394. Completing this discussion topic does not complete any of the assignments discussed in this topic. This simply helps you become familiar with your assignments so that you can plan for the rest of your WRTG 394 course.
In the Content area of the 394 classroom under the heading Sample Papers, open each of the following sets of writing assignment instructions:
sample research proposal memo (WA #1)
sample synthesis literature review (WA #2)
sample research-based report (WA#3)
Note that the student used the same topic for all three of these assignments. You are expected to use the same topic for all three of these writing assignments in your WRTG 394 course.
Please use these sample papers to help you answer the following questions:
1. Examine the Research Proposal Memo (WA#1) instructions. What permission must you request? To whom should your memo be addressed? What information about your research must you provide?
2. Examine the Synthesis Lit Review (WA#2) instructions. This assignment calls for the student writer to use scholarly (academic) and professional (trade) sources. Explain what you understand a scholarly source and a professional/trade source to be. You should consider offering an example of each type of source.
3. Take a look at the Research Report (WA#3) instructions. What additional research demands are placed upon the writer for this assignment compared to WA #2? How can you as writer best present your report so that it is most readily accessible for your primary audience?
4. Writing on the same topic for WA#2 and WA#3 make the writing of the research report an easier task than it would have been if different topics had been chosen. Comment on how the writing on the same topic for both these assignments can help you as you write your research report.
- Discuss where the study was conducted: university setting (lab), organization (field), etc.
- What do you see as Facebook’s original purpose as opposed to what it is today?
- Explain what you understand a scholarly source and a professional/trade source to be.
- Write a graphical synthesis of biblical chronology and archaeology for the period of King David to the return from exile.
- Explain why Social change requires the committed actions of the many, not the few. This week, you create a cohesive publicity campaign proposal designed to maximize public exposure and support for your social change issue. (recycling in schools)
- Explain the reasoning and find compelling evidence online to support your answer.
- Do you agree with the idea of using an ethical sliding scale for schizophrenia diagnosis?
- Explain your view on whether you agree or disagree with the demonstration and why or why not.
- Explain and examine the neural structures involved in your topic by choosing, naming, and explaining the roles of 3 or more specific and relevant regions of the brain or nervous system.
- Describe the technique you selected and why you find it especially compelling as a research method.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS