You are the nurse leader at a federal- and state-funded community clinic in a rural area that serves a large population of homeless Latinos and African Americans. You were informed that your states government will be cutting expenditures. Respond to the following:
Detail your plan/strategy to:
Convince the state to maintain the current budget without cuts.
Determine what type of data you would need to build your strategy.
What demographics do you need to detail the population(s) you serve?
How will you advocate for this population (i.e., are there specific determinants of health that need to be addressed?)?
What other data would you need to build your plan (e.g., no available local/business funding, etc.)?
- Discussion, no title page, just references including Houser, R. (2009). Counseling and Educational Research: Evaluation and Application. (2nd Ed.). Sage Publication, California. ISBN 978-1-4129-5661-1
- Discussion, no title page just references
- Telehealth and Beyond
- Health Care Budget Impact on Rural Communities
- Build Your Story Map
- What does The Girl say about mother/daughter relationships.
- Fun Facts About the Appendicular and Axial Skeletons
- Explain your choice of general education interdisciplinary lens for analyzing your topic.
- Reflect on something that someone has done for you that has made you happy or thankful in a surprising way. How ahs this gratitude affected or motivated you?
- Describe the attributes that support sustainable outcomes in a health project ( Nursing)
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS