Healthcare organizations continually seek to optimize healthcare performance. For years, this approach was a three-pronged one known as the Triple Aim, with efforts focused on improved population health, enhanced patient experience, and lower healthcare costs.
More recently, this approach has evolved to a Quadruple Aim by including a focus on improving the work life of healthcare providers. Each of these measures are impacted by decisions made at the organizational level, and organizations have increasingly turned to EBP to inform and justify these decisions.
Read the articles by Sikka, Morath, & Leape (2015); Crabtree, Brennan, Davis, & Coyle (2016); and Kim et al. (2016) provided in the Resources.
Reflect on how EBP might impact (or not impact) the Quadruple Aim in healthcare.
Consider the impact that EBP may have on factors impacting these quadruple aim elements, such as preventable medical errors or healthcare delivery.
Write a brief analysis (no longer than 2 pages) of the connection between EBP and the Quadruple Aim.
Your analysis should address how EBP might (or might not) help reach the Quadruple Aim, including each of the four measures of:
Work life of healthcare providers
I am a registered nurse. I work in a psychiatric unit in Maryland. If you need additional information please let me know. please use some of the required readings as part of the discussion. I have attached the required reading on a file please use as part of the references
. This is part of the assignment: A reference is not complete unless you have a doi or the database where you retrieved your article.
- Exhibition and Display Review Paper
- Are you on any medications currently, including any over-the-counter vitamins and supplements?
- Communication and interview techniques differ depending on patient demographics and situation.
- 8-1 Short Paper: Aggression in Childhood
- Discuss specific examples in which archaeological evidence has helped interpret the art works of these two civilizations and/or examples in which recent Andean practices have allowed us to understand these ancient artistic traditions better.
- Sustainable Innovation
- Healthcare organizations continually seek to optimize healthcare performance. For years, this approach was a three-pronged one known as the Triple Aim, with efforts focused on improved population health, enhanced patient experience, and lower healthcare costs.
- Explain how their chosen national healthcare issue/stressor may also impact your work setting and what (if anything) is being done to address the national healthcare issue/stressor.
- Project Goal: To explore two-sample confidence intervals and two-sample hypothesis testing for categorical data.
- Respond to at least two of your colleagues on two different days by visiting the websites they shared and offering additional examples of EBP or alternative views/interpretations to those shared in your colleagues posts.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS