- Subject Code :
- Country :
Connect with HI5004 Expert Now
- All questions must be answered by using the answer boxes provided in this paper.
- Completed answers must be submitted to Blackboard by the published due date and time. Submission instructions are at the end of this paper.
- Purpose:This assessment consists of six (6) questions and is designed to assess your level of knowledge of the key topics covered in this unit
- Students who cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed academic articles (in total) in the text to support their assertions, and list all references appropriately at the end of the report using Harvard referencing style may receive higher marks than those who do not cite relevant materials. References provided must follow ‘Reference Requirements’ detailed on page 4-5
- Question 1( 7 marks)For each of the following products, identify the segmentation base that you consider the best
- for targeting consumers: (a) biscuits, (b) shampoo, (c) wireless broadband, and (d) holidays.
- Explain your choices. You are required to use 4 key types of market segmentation provided
- in lecture 5 to support your justification.
- Answer this question in 300 words.
- ANSWER: ** Answer box will enlarge as you typeQuestion 2(11 marks)
- Watch the video in the link above and discuss about the reasons Why Starbucks Is Struggling In South Africa
- Provide some suggestions to help Starbucks to get out of the struggling.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdHKw0Ve–8You must use the information from the video to discuss. You are required to combine your discussion with some knowledge about consumer behaviour provided in Lecture 4 and 9
- Answer these two questions in 300 words
- Question 3(11 marks)
- Some marketers feel that the image of the particular channel in which they sell their products does not matter—all that matters is that the right customers shop there and the product is displayed in the right way. Others maintain that channel images—such as a retail store—can be critical and must be consistent with the image of the product.
- Take a position: ‘Channel images do not really affect the brand images of the products they sell that much’ versus ‘Channel images must be consistent with the brand image’.
- Answer this question in 300 words. You are required to combine your discussion with some knowledge about brand positioning provided in Lecture 6 and 9
- Question 4(7 marks)
- One of the classic debates in the popular press is whether all buzz or word of mouth—positive and negative—is good for a brand. Some feel that “any press is good press” and that as long as people are talking, that is a good thing. Others challenge that notion and say the content of the dialogue is what really matters.
- Take a position: ”All news is good news” and any buzz is helpful for a brand versus the content of buzz can make or break a brand. You are required to combine your discussion with some knowledge provided in Lectures 6 and 12. Answer this question in 300 words.
- Question 5(7 marks)
- Karl Lipton is the marketing communications coordinator for a major electronics manufacturer. He is assigned with charting out a communications strategy for a new range of mobile phones developed by his company. How will Karl’s communications strategy look over the course of the mobile phones’ life cycle?
- Answer this question in 300 words. You are required to combine your discussion with some knowledge provided in Lectures.
- Question 6(7 marks)
- Pick one of your favorite brands and go to its Web site. How would you evaluate the Web site? How well does it score on the 7Cs of design elements: context, content, community, customization, communication, connection, and commerce? Answer this question in 300 words.
- END OF FINAL ASSESSMENT
- Submission instructions:
- Save submission with your STUDENT ID NUMBER and UNIT CODE e.g. EMV54897 HI5004
- Submission must be in MICROSOFT WORD FORMAT ONLY
- Upload your submission to the appropriate link on Blackboard
- Only one submission is accepted. Please ensure your submission is the correct document.
- All submissions are automatically passed through SafeAssign to assess academic integrity.
- Reference requirements
- Assessment Design – Adapted Harvard Referencing
- Holmes will be implementing as a pilot program a revised Harvard approach to referencing. The following guidelines apply:
- Reference sources in assignments are limited to sources which provide full text access to the source’s content for lecturers and markers.
- The Reference list should be located on a separate page at the end of the essay and titled: References.
- It should include the details of all the in-text citations, arranged alphabetically A-Z by author surname. In addition, it MUST include a hyperlink to the full text of the cited reference source. For example;
- Hawking, P., McCarthy, B. and Stein, A. 2004. Second Wave ERP Education, Journal of Information Systems Education, Fall, http://jise.org/Volume15/n3/JISEv15n3p327.pdfAll assignments will require additional in-text reference details which will consist of the surname of the author/authors or name of the authoring body, year of publication, page number of content, paragraph where the content can be found.For example; “The company decided to implement a enterprise wide data warehouse business intelligence strategies (Hawking et al, 2004, p3(4)).”
- Non-Adherence to Referencing Guidelines
- Where students do not follow the above guidelines:
- Students who submit assignments which do not comply with the guidelines, 10% penalty will be applied.
- Late penalties will apply, as per the Student Handbook each day, after the student/s have been notified of the resubmission requirements.
- Students who comply with guidelines and the citations are “fake” will be reported for academic misconduct.
- Note. References are not mandatory for this assessment. However, please follow the Adaptive Harvard Referencing guidelines if you use any reference(s) to explain any concept or theory.
The above Management Assignment has been solved by our Management Assignment Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire considered worthy of the highest distinction.
Uploaded By : Pearl
Posted on : October 14th, 2019
Downloads : 0
Order New Solution
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Coupon Code: FREE4ME
Apply On Checkout
Get CASH BACK on EVERY PENNY you PAID*
Instantly to your WALLET.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS