– Is there a specific problem in your community that should receive more attention?
For this assignment, I would like you to create a four-page proposal for a cause of your choice that affects the community you live.
– Your essay should provide research to provide examples of your topic, and you must include a call to action: what people or organizations must do to solve this issue. Be sure to define the cause of the problem, city or state-wide concerns, and the results you hope to achieve with this proposal.
-You must have a minimum of five sources for this essay. At least two of your sources should be from interviews, government websites, or professional/academic sources. remember to find “A balance of community newspapers, weeklies, the state newspaper (The Oregonian in our state).” Please use MLA in-text.
– Remember that you will need to quote, paraphrase, and summarize your sources effectively.
- Critique of Apples Development Activities
- Plastic affect the world
- Summarize statements about the group theory characteristics and identify issues needing further study (summary of major points in paper, tying points back to the textbooks)
- Homeless issues in Portland Oregon
- The impact of a Father Figure
- Describe the impact these laws have had on business ethics.
- Provide ONE example of a country under each category as defined above (advanced economies, developing economies, and least developed). Provide the website link and the list of countries you found, Select the LEAST DEVELOPED country from the three countries you picked above and carry out a thorough research of its economy.
- Why do you need to standardize the base? Do we only need to standardize the base if the base used is NaOH? What is a primary standard? Can any acid be a primary standard? Why do we perform multiple trials? What should you expect as the results of multiple trials? Is this what you observed? What do your results tell you?
- Write a 5-6 page paper that briefly describes a situation, this could be a real-life example or one taken from film or a streaming series, (Ideas include The Crown, The West Wing, Suits all offer leadership scenarios). Briefly describe the scenario, (no more than one paragraph), Apply leadership theory (such as Relational, Adaptive or Servant), include system’s thinking, and the learning organization concepts (Senge, 2006) to demonstrate what you have learned throughout this course.
- Research the target market(s), where are they and how do you reach them? What SM platforms does the Festival already use, what frequency of posting? How can they improve what they are already doing? What marketing techniques should they use, what tone in posts, slogans and so on. Give lots of examples, details, suggestions.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS