Introduce the reader to your research topic:
How has your memoir inspired your research topic?
Identify a passage in your memoir that serves as your inspiration for the research? Quote it and analyze it.
What did you know already or what opinions did you have about the topic before you began researching?
Why do you think you’re curious about this topic? How does this topic connect to your life or something you’re interested in.
Identify potential article sources:
You have collected a number of potential sources over the past weeks. Here is where you will list them and provide a full reference for each. Pay particular attention to how I have asked you to write your citations. Follow these templates carefully.
List 5 potential secondary sources:
All sources must be from the Broome library article databases (NO BOOKS); Some database recommendations: Academic Search Premier, Education Database, Gender Watch, JStor, Project Muse, PsycArticles, Wiley Online Library.
All sources must have a Works Cited, Bibliography, or Reference section. No newspaper or popular magazine articles.
Format these sources based on the following template and list them in alphabetical order:
Author’s name (last name first). “Title.” Title of the Journal, vol #, date of publication, page range. Name of database. Accessed date.
Alonso, Alvaro, and Julio A. Camargo. “Toxicity of Nitrite to Three Species of Freshwater Invertebrates.” Environmental Toxicology, vol. 21, no. 1, 3 Feb. 2006, pp. 90-94, Academic Search Premiere. Accessed 26 May 2009.
Write about your search process over the past weeks in 4 paragraphs:
What steps did you take to conduct research?
Which materials from the resources below were helpful?
What challenges did you encounter? How did you overcome them?
What issues still remain that you need to solve?
Discuss your research question:
Write out your research question(s). These questions cannot be answered with a “yes” or “no” or through an Internet search.
How have your memoir and other sources that you have read helped you formulate your research question(s)? (1 Paragraph)
Why is this question or questions of interest to you? Why would you be an effective researcher for this topic and question(s)? (1 Paragraph)
- Honor students complete a thesis or creative project as the culmination of their honors college experience. In an essay of no more than 250 words, share your thoughts on the value of this capstone project to your educational goals. Please be specific and include any ideas you have for a possible topic.
- Describe the benefits and drawbacks, excluding costs, of your chosen infrastructure model. Why are the others not chosen? Your description should take no more than two to 3 pages.
- All judgments of medical or psychiatric dysfunction, I argue, are fundamentally evaluative, reflecting our collective willingness or reluctance to tolerate and/or accommodate the conditions in question. (Shane Glackin 2010) Explain Glanckin’s claim and why he believe that the concept of disease is disvalue according to the attchedreading.
- college life and why college is important in 2021
- Discuss the motivations of the individuals involved in your event. Why might they be taking their current actions? What might they want to accomplish?
- Capital City Gentrification and the Real Estate State by SAMUEL STEIN
- Evaluate your own leadership style. Select a mentor, and hold a discussion with that individual about your own leadership characteristics.
- What types of mergers/business combinations exist
- Race and Intelligence Argument Response
- How has your memoir inspired your research topic?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS