The personal statement has a 3,000 word maximum;
Address each of the areas below;
In addition to addressing each of the areas below, please write your statement as a self-contained document as if it were to be read independently from your other application materials. Our reviewers may be asked to review personal statements only, and without the context of your academic record, resume, letters of recommendation, and professional experience;
The format and organization is up to the applicant; your statement will be evaluated for content, critical thinking, and writing quality.
A. How has your personal background and experience influenced your decision and prepared you to become a social worker? If you have faced adversity and/or challenges in your life (e.g. trauma, addiction, immigration/acculturation experiences, mental illness, etc.) please explain how you have overcome these challenges and are now prepared for graduate studies.
B. How has your professional background and experience influenced your decision and preparation to become a social worker? More specifically, what have been your experiences with and/or thoughts about working with diverse populations to promote social justice? Examples of diversity may include, but are not limited to, people of different abilities, sexualities, races, countries of origin, genders, and/or levels of income.
C. Describe some of the harms and/or opportunities you have experienced because of your identities, as an individual and as a member of communities and groups. Examples may include, but are not limited to, experiences of privilege and oppression based on race, class, gender, sexuality, ability and/or country of origin.
D. What are your professional goals? In light of those goals, discuss what your contributions will be to society or the profession, especially in terms of our programs mission emphasizing culturally competent (culturally sensitive) practice with Latinx, other minority groups, and those communities, groups, families, and individuals who are disenfranchised, oppressed, and/or marginalized?
E. What are the strengths that you will bring to the program? Please also identify areas of growth that will enable you to become an effective social worker. Examples of strengths include, but are not limited to, communication skills, leadership abilities, personal characteristics, unique experiences, etc. Areas of growth include, but are not limited to, needing additional experience with certain populations, character development, maturity, ability to deal with crisis.
- The Rise of New Global Powers: Is there likely to be another hegemonic war in this century? (Why, or why not? Explain with reference to theory (theory I chose being realism.)
- Some laws arguably overlap into morality. For example, laws prohibiting gambling, underage drinking, and prostitution all arguably stem from moral issues. Are these laws effective? Should they even be laws in our society? Or should they just be moral norms?
- Descartes Analysis
- your Infographic will communicate what current research indicates re: your selected topic. Again, remember your audience. What makes this information valuable to families? What might you suggest for how families can positively support this area of development at home? Are there additional resources or available community services/supports you could direct them to? Think creatively about how you can make the empirical evidence on your topic engaging, relevant, and consumable for families.
- An essay about why Chillingworth is the worst sinner in the scarlet letter. The reasons as to why he is the worst sinner is, he his driven by revenge, he is a person who is incapable of love so he focused the rest of his life on hatred, he is responsible for Dimmesdales death
- In your research paper, you must do the following: Present an ethical dilemma in the criminal justice system: The topic of the research paper is inappropriate relationships between staff and inmates.
- Shillington Reading Block 10
- A research paper about any topic in western civilization before 1648.
- How has your personal background and experience influenced your decision and prepared you to become a social worker? If you have faced adversity and/or challenges in your life (e.g. trauma, addiction, immigration/acculturation experiences, mental illness, etc.) please explain how you have overcome these challenges and are now prepared for graduate studies.
- Discuss any cultural diversity in healthcare that you believe can impact in practice for an advanced practice nurse.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS