Week 1 – Theory and Evidence-Based Practice – VoiceThread Discussion Video and Written Script Instructions
For this week’s assignment:
Complete a written transcript of your VoiceThread Discussion Video. In your transcript, you must include the following integrative topics:
Identify and describe one example of how you have used one evidence-based, culturally appropriate theory with Hispanic children and families.
Create an Ecomap and describe your application of a human behavior conceptual framework to guide your practice with that Hispanic client system. Submit this as a part of your transcript.
Record a 3-5 minute video referencing the above questions and illustrating how it integrates with your field experience. Name video as: Week # – Topic – Student Name (i.e. Week 4 – Assessment – Student Name)
After recording the video, return to your transcript to ensure that the text in your transcript matches exactly what you actually said in your recording.
Your written transcript can be produced in Word and submitted electronically in this assignment. There is no set format. The instructor will be looking for proof of effective prior planning and preparation for your video presentation, as well as the accuracy of text compared to your recording.
To receive full credit, all integrative topics and Ecomap must be addressed. The written transcript must show the integration of field placement experience with the readings referenced in the course outline that corresponds to this assignment. Use proper APA format to cite these references.
I’m doing a master degree in social worker ion my current field placement I’m working with hospice patient and if a dynamic working with different cultures and behaviors in order for them to understand cultural values, belief, and human behavior and how that behavior affect the children and families
is important to develop the document and integrate topics from the ecomap and the field placement
- Explain how the nature of the hurricane impacts individuals and communities (vulnerability); .
- Develop a primer of a disaster agent, in this case a hurricane, Information should be provided that yields the following:
- What is the speaker’s connection to the topic, and from what angle does the speaker approach the topic?
- Identify and describe one example of how you have used one evidence-based, culturally appropriate theory with Hispanic children and families.
- Are numbers on the axis spaced out proportionally or have they been varied to create a dramatic impression?
- What are the basic processes underlying the sense of vision?
- What is the purpose of sleep and how is it important to your overall functioning?
- Explain how and why did social divisions change significantly from the ancient western world to the feudal period to the early modern era?
- Explain how and in what ways did the role of religion, faith, and belief change from ancient societies to medieval societies in the west?
- How and in what ways did the role of religion, faith, and belief change from ancient societies to medieval societies in the west? In your response, explore at least three specific cases from the earliest human societies to the beginning of the early modern period in Europe to illustrate your ideas.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS