Please use the following two books for SOURCE reference:
1. Hammer, Olav and Mikael Rothstein, eds. (2012). The Cambridge
Companion to New Religious Movements. New York: Cambridge University
2. Kehoe, Alice Beck (2006). The Ghost Dance: Ethnohistory &
Revitalization, second edition. Long Grove, IL: Waveland Press.
These answers must be four or more paragraphs (at least 250 words each) in length and use formal writing style (i.e., have grammar, punctuation, and spelling appropriate for university work), including page number citations where appropriate (e.g., where quotations are used).
Discussion Post #2:
“Revitalization” is a powerful concept that address the cultural, social, and subjective problems many people experience when confronted with a dysfunctional and/or unsatisfying world. Many NRMs tend to share the goal of revitalization. Considering the Branch Davidian and Hare Krishna movements, why do you believe (based on readings and lectures) that people join these groups? In your view, where does conversion to these fall along the continuum between the crisis of maturation and the seeking of mature religious options? Please illustrate your answer with examples from the readings.
- Case Study Poster
- In one-two paragraphs, you are expected to first, briefly summarize the study. Then you are expected to provide a critique, dispute, pose questions to be answered, add information, illustrate support or disagreement for the case study. Lastly, your analysis should end with a conclusion of your final relevant thoughts about the study.
- What are model organisms? Describe their features in detail. Discuss in detail whether or not these are changing as a result of advances in genome sequencing and editing.
- What do you think are the factors that make a great president? Which of the presidents do you think was the greatest? Why?
- In your view, where does conversion to these fall along the continuum between the crisis of maturation and the seeking of mature religious options?
- Write a paper (about 4 to 5 pages) regarding the case study Starbucks: A Story of Growth I have attached the CASE PDF which is called Starbucks a story of growth and i also attached five elements of strategy and the Analysis Instructions.
- Virtue Ethics
- The benefits of high speed rail in California
- Discussion Response to Reginald Hyman
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS