1. Geraldo owns and operates a small restaurant, and he has invested a good deal of time and money in building his business. He employs 20 people and supports the local high school sports teams and clubs. Several family members work for the restaurant, and he has a reputation for providing good food and excellent service. Answer the following questions about insurance for Geraldo’s business.
a. Based on what you have learned about insurance so far, list and briefly describe three types of insurance coverages Geraldo should consider for his business. Your answer should include examples of why each of the coverages you selected would be important to Geraldo.
b. Geraldo has several options regarding where to purchase his coverage. In your opinion, do you feel he should contact an agent to help him select the right protection, or should he submit an application online and avoid talking to an agent completely? Explain the rationale for your answer.
2. You are in the process of buying a new car, and you are interested in selecting the correct insurance policy for your new vehicle. The article from your reading “15 Things You Need to Know About Buying Auto Insurance”(opens in a new tab) explains a number of factors to consider when buying a policy. List three of these factors from the article and explain why you feel each would be important to your decision-making process.
1. A common term used in the insurance business is risk. Define risk and provide two examples of the types of risks you face on a daily basis either personally or in your occupation.
- Insurance Industry
- Discuss the impact Bacon's Rebellion had on indentured servitude and African slavery.
- How Twitter can affect reputation and diplomacy: US relations with Iran
- Compare the ideas by Jeffrey weinstock essay, Introduction: The American Gothic to the story Old Woman Magoun. Explain how Jeffreys themes are developed in the story old woman magoun
- This will be a magazine column and should be 550-650 words. The topic must be uncommon, relevant, and actionable for the business community. The article must be in line with the current events and is supported by facts, statistics, and reliable and credible reports or sources. Include an opinion on the issue or topic.
- Who was in favor of, and who was against the Central Valley Project? Why were there such strong opinions of it? If you were living in the Central Valley during the 1930s what do you think your opinion of it would be? Would you have supported it?
- Explain in detail how you will go about analyzing your data.
- 6 favorite poet storyboard frames
- Commodity Chain Map
- Community Nursing
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS